1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

Wow!

Fields was only out one play.  Now we know that Sam Darnold wouldn't have left the game because of his supreme redheaded toughness.....but Fields coming back quickly is still fairly impressive.

Awkward Season 4 GIF by The Office

Boogie. Boarder.

• Haha 1

Unreal. Dude prolly has broken ribs and a sprained hip, and comes back in for a play to roll out and throw a strike on the run for a TD. Can't even walk straight. Baller.

Really want to see what Trevor has to answer. As I've been saying since July, I don't believe he's worth his hype and he's certainly not any type of generational player. Now's his chance to prove me wrong. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Paradis said:

I tried to play through crack ribs once and it was like lightning lancing through me. Crippling. 

I broke 4 ribs a couple of year ago.  Could barely move for a few days.  I remember trying to walk down the stairs and having to stop in middle for a few minutes. 

The good news is that as long as it did not puncture a lung, ribs heel with no lasting effect.  Just painful as hell for a couple of weeks.

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Losmeister said:

so whats happened? Fields is out?

My nephew called so I had to wish him a ahppy new year and he called rioght atthe strt of the game and we get chatty...

Got smoked with a targeting call in the ribs. kidney, back. Stayed in and threw a td but now has gone to the tent .  looks hurt

This is the part of Trevor Lawrence’s game that always had me resistant to throw around words like generational. When the offence isn’t rolling, especially when they’re playing from behind, I want to see Lawrence make the same plays he does when they’re ahead by 14

2 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Unreal. Dude prolly has broken ribs and a sprained hip, and comes back in for a play to roll out and throw a strike on the run for a TD. Can't even walk straight. Baller.

Really want to see what Trevor has to answer. As I've been saying since July, I don't believe he's worth his hype and he's certainly not any type of generational player. Now's his chance to prove me wrong. 

I guess you never watched Peyton Manning get destroyed by Nebraska during the BIG GAME...