1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

3 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

get the **** outta here. spent the last two months talking all sorts of sh*t every time i tried to tell you lawrence isn't the god you worship, now youre rockin a fields avatar and creating apology threads. As I said from day 1, you don't know sh*t. 

I'd take Lawrence over Fields every single time. 

I guess when JAX passes on Fields for Lawrence they "won't know sh*t" either

????

I know enough to know that I rooted for the same QB who Jax fans are drooling over right now. 

I guess they don't know sh*t either. 

You big goof. 

How come you aren't an NFL GM or scout since you know oh so much? Lol @ you. 

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

What round is RB Sermon expected to go?  4th?

If you didn’t know anything about these players and had to guess which RB was the projected first rounder and which was the fourth rounder you’d say Sermon was the better guy. He looks amazing. 

• Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, greenwichjetfan said:

Unreal. Dude prolly has broken ribs and a sprained hip, and comes back in for a play to roll out and throw a strike on the run for a TD. Can't even walk straight. Baller.

Really want to see what Trevor has to answer. As I've been saying since July, I don't believe he's worth his hype and he's certainly not any type of generational player. Now's his chance to prove me wrong. 

The tough part for Lawrence is people keep acting like he will be better the Dan Marino!  And NO ONE can guarantee that!

No one!

And when you see Fields out there playing like this you realize Lawrence maybe better but not by some cavernous difference at all.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Defense Wins Championships said:

I'd take Lawrence over Fields every single time. 

I guess when JAX passes on Fields for Lawrence they "won't know sh*t" either

????

I know enough to know that I rooted for the same QB who Jax fans are drooling over right now. 

I guess they don't know sh*t either. 

You big goof. 

How come you aren't an NFL GM or scout since you know oh so much? Lol @ you. 

I can promise you they don't know sh*t.

2 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Sermon looking good. 

He's literally jumping a round or two with this performance and his last game.  I just took a quick look and seems to be ranked in the 150-170 range overall, putting him in the Round 5-6 range.  I'm thinking he could move up into the 4th.

1 minute ago, Pac said:

Don't know who Ohio St coach is but if I had a son who had a chance to play there I'd veto it.  Guy doesn't seem to give a F about his qb.

I tend to agree with you here. I assume the medical and training staff is saying he is good to go and it’s pain management. If it’s something serious and he’s playing, yeah it’s a problem.