1-1-2021: The Official NCAA College Football Game Thread (New Years Day Playoffs special)

1 minute ago, GothamLurker said:

This may change the game......

I can see Fields not being the same after that Goldberg Spear to the back......

Dabo is smiling ear to ear.......Lose a great player for targeting....But damage the QB who was picking you apart.

Yeah....nevermind......

Fields is unreal......

• Upvote 2

Boy oh boy. 

Trevor has a chance to show everyone why they throw around language like generational, or conversely raise some eyebrows. It’s not like Clemson doesn’t have a talented team. He has everything he needs to come back and win

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, GothamLurker said:

This may change the game......

I can see Fields not being the same after that Goldberg Spear to the back......

Dabo is smiling ear to ear.......Lose a great player for targeting....But damage the QB who was picking you apart.

Dabo is a redneck scumbag

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, JiF said:

Honestly, not sure yet.  As much as I love Fields, I've been flirting with the trade down scenarios...I feel like they're could be multiple honestly...and the roster build you could do is pretty awesome long term.  That said, not sure who the next Fields is, not often do you get an all world athlete with an Ivy League brain wrapped up in a QB.

I just think that we are in such a unique situation.  Plenty of picks and cap room to build a roster.  And sitting two with a talent like Fields on the board, without need to package picks and move up.  I am taking the QB when I have the chance.  We have plenty of resource to build the roster around our guy.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1