What was the final straw for Jamal Adams? Something Joe Douglas said to him

Rhg1084

Watson also is a top 3 player at the most important position on a football team.

I can’t believe I used to like Adams and defended him.  This guy can’t get over the Jets.  He’s a coward that couldn’t deal with adversity, “be a dog” and make his team better.  Enjoy the losing in cold and rainy Seattle.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

nope because at this point everyone knows what Jamal is about and will always be about ....HIMSELF 

I don't think anyone in their right mind would hold anything against JD based off of complaints by a selfish idiot

The thing is, all this happened over a year ago and he is still carrying a grudge. Adams doesn't suffer from depression, he suffers from being just plain miserable. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

What... A... Loser!

I love when little kids beat their chest and talk about Respect!!! 

Look at my tattoos and gold chains where's my respect!? Relax homie you're not in an Ice Cube movie..lmfao!

When you learn how to drive a stick shift, change diapers, and pay your bills maybe you'll get some respect.

In the meantime you're an entitled child and I'm glad you're gone.

What a joker!

What a total Ass Clown!

You weren't man enough to make it in New York Jamal.

You're a rich little crying pusssy entitled Punk!

BTW your hero Neon Deion got fired from the NFL Network and now he's doing Subway commercials.

And he's also as delusional as you and thinks we think he's still cool!!??

Sorry homie we're not impressed. We are actually glad you're gone.

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, football guy said:

The same guys who are criticizing Jamal for this have praised Deshaun. At least be consistent lol

I don’t think deshaun is acting like this at all.  He has kept the grievances pretty private and has been silent overall.  I agree that I don’t love players retuning to gain leverage demanding a trade but the way they are acting is totally different

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, More Cowbell said:

The thing is, all this happened over a year ago and he is still carrying a grudge. Adams doesn't suffer from depression, he suffers from being just plain miserable. 

Yep and when he’s out of the league in a few years, he’ll still be blaming the Jets.

• Upvote 2

9 hours ago, Bugg said:

Douglas really gave him great advice, but Adams is too self absorbed to see it. Twitter is a digital sewer.

The entire media in general now is just a huge sewer. Does anyone really give a f*ck what Joy Behar thinks? Way too many idiots with microphones ? in the world. I told my wife she'll never see me in the morning if I walk into the living room & Good Morning America is on.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 hours ago, PS17 said:

You know we’re at peak offseason when a Jamal Adams thread is a refreshing break from the endless Watson blabbering. 

true/agreed !  ?.. our gm's Best move ( so far ? ) was tradin' adams & getting a  " HAUL " back in return   ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer:

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

12 hours ago, football guy said:

The same guys who are criticizing Jamal for this have praised Deshaun. At least be consistent lol

Exactly.  The criticism isn't warranted.  We got a haul for Jamal who's a nice in the box safety.  What he says is irrelevant.  Same is true for Watson with the exception he's paid and is actually a QB who's elite and a game changer.  Turn off the noise and Douglas traded Adams for excellent value.  If Douglas gets Watson for excellent value that's all that matters.

There is one big difference.  Adams was on a salary drive, Watson isn't.  Douglas just gave Adams sound advice if Adams wants to maintain his value, he should shut up.  In Watson's case it isn't about value, he's been paid and wants to be a NY Jet.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, Jetster said:

The entire media in general now is just a huge sewer. Does anyone really give a f*ck what Joy Behar thinks? Way too many idiots with microphones ? in the world. I told my wife she'll never see me in the morning if I walk into the living room & Good Morning America is on.  

She's an extension of the media machine, so yes unfortunately dumb people will get caught up and listen, and worse believe.... Sad, but true.

• Sympathy 1

5 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Thank you Jamal for the exciting play when you were here. Thank you more for shooting your self out of town and getting us two first and a third. You sure showed us with your play in Seattle this year. Enjoy that new fat contract. 

this  ^ ^    ?

cheers ~ ~ 

:beer: