According to a report, Wilson picks his number

4 minutes ago, Ken Schroy said:

Hopefully she did. She's hot so....

I don't want to be a dick about a woman's looks but she puts it out there on Instagram and you guys keep reminding me of Instagram posting about it. She is not attractive with that face. She's Handsom.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, SayNoToDMC said:

I don't want to be a dick about a woman's looks but she puts it out there on Instagram and you guys keep reminding me of Instagram posting about it. She is not attractive with that face. She's Handsom.

She has a bit of an Alice Eve look to her face, though the rest...isn't.

CBSSports.com just flatly making sh-- up

Here are the first-round picks that officially announced their jersey numbers:

• Upvote 1

20 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Fantastic because the number 1 is awful. It also is becoming increasingly popular amongst some new QBs - so it's nice to be a little different. Hopefully he sets the trend moving forward

Lets see what Fields does

There you go, he takes #1

Someone ...and I can’t remember who or which sport it was ..said they were wearing number 11 after 9/11 as a tribute to the twin towers. After that every time I see 11 I think of the twin towers and I think of freedom tower when I see number 1. For  that reason alone I hope he chooses number 1

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TokyoJetsFan said:

Someone ...and I can’t remember who or which sport it was ..said they were wearing number 11 after 9/11 as a tribute to the twin towers. After that every time I see 11 I think of the twin towers and I think of freedom tower when I see number 1. For  that reason alone I hope he chooses number 1

Hope he reads your post... that'll most likely sway him.

• Sympathy 1