***The Official Jets @ Packers Gameday Thread [4:25 pm]***

Defense is playing smart and letting Zach get back on the field quickly for more reps. 

Seriously, I told people that it took Saleh 3 years to get the players he needed in SF to have a top ten defense. His first year in SF was bad and it's not going to be great here year 1 either. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, BroadwayRay said:

I don’t see how anyone could think the Jets D is a finished product. New coaches, free agents and a sh*tload of rookies. There’s going to be a lot stumbling and bumbling this year. 

Finished product? It’s literally a bunch of nobodies in the secondary. And our line backers are paper thin 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Bugg said:

If this team was healthy, Moseley's lazy ass play and huge salary would make him a prime target for getting cut. Also, committing a 3rd down penalty on a non target, he's dumb too. 

That was a bs call.  The receiver slipped.

And Mosley looks great so far imo.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Just now, jeremy2020 said:

Defense is playing smart and letting Zach get back on the field quickly for more reps. 

Seriously, I told people that it took Saleh 3 years to get the players he needed in SF to have a top ten defense. His first year in SF was bad and it's not going to be great here year 1 either. 

I would say this is a fair take.

With that being said, there are still players that are playing woefully bad out there, even if they are young. 

Just now, Icer said:

If this is how the starting defense looks against 3rd stringers, maybe losing starters to injury ain't so bad

If you think you've been watching the 1st string defense in this game I dont know what game you've been watching