Leonard Williams, Sam Darnold, Jamal Adams- thank god

1 hour ago, longsuffering88 said:

Thank god we dumped these trash bags! Not just bad players but team killers.

Leo secured the bag and has been ghost this year! Then proceeds to cry about being booed!!! Can’t make this sh*t up. California pussy.

Sam is trash too, lost another today. Drops or no drops. Turnover machine California pussy.

Jamal dropped an easy pick 6 game winner! Dog sh*t player who is all mouth..

and

The icing on the cake? Geno !!!!

JD is great. (Yes he had nothing to do with Geno)

Do you think we’re better off without those guys?

And under JD, we have progressively gotten worse. If collecting draft picks made you a winner, the Browns would’ve had 10 SB trophies. 

We are getting g worse and worse. And JD is behind it all. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 4
  • WTF? 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Jet2020 said:

Do you think we’re better off without those guys?

And under JD, we have progressively gotten worse. If collecting draft picks made you a winner, the Browns would’ve had 10 SB trophies. 

We are getting g worse and worse. And JD is behind it all. 

Yes

we are better off

Next stupid question is yours

• Upvote 3

Darnold and Adams, yes.

I blame Williams on Bowles 1) not being able to develop him and 2)the embarrassing way Bowles let Wilkerson and Richardson get away with missing team meetings and practices and their punishment was sitting out the first play of the game. What leaders they were for young Leonard, and a great example they set for him. Wilkerson is out of football after his big pay day and Richardson is a journeyman lol I’ll never forget the Richardson love after he innocently speeded over 100mph with weed and a gun in his car. Was their a baby in there too? No biggy, everybody does that oh Sheldon ? 

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1

53 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's so awesome the Jets draft these guys so they can get rid of them instead of just drafting good players that they want to keep. I wouldn't be able to feel all superior otherwise. 

It’s sick how jet fans love watching ex jets fail (sort of) on other teams 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, jeremy2020 said:

It's so awesome the Jets draft these guys so they can get rid of them instead of just drafting good players that they want to keep. I wouldn't be able to feel all superior otherwise. 

Exactly. Let us take a victory lap for accomplishing absolutely nothing.  

SAR I

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Panthers:  3-3 and trending down.  Will have to pay Darnold $19M next season.  Also don't have a 2nd rounder next draft.

Seahawks:  2-4 and trending down.  Paying a Box Safety $70M and don't have a 1st round pick in 2022.

Giants:  1-5 and trending down.  Paying Leonard Williams $63M.

The Jets suck and Joe Douglas may well suck.  But we can still easily laugh at all 3 of those teams at the moment.  Giving up major assets for players picked by Mike Maccagnan is not a smart venture.

The Jets 1-4. Starting guys who be 3rd stringers on some team. But enjoy the victory lap? 

Or go outside

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, SAR I said:

Exactly. Let us take a victory lap for accomplishing absolutely nothing.  

SAR I

Think of it another way. At least  the next GM isn’t saddled  down with all those contracts on underperforming players. He won’t have to unload them, so unlike Joe Douglas he could actually finish his copy of “ Drafting for Dummies” before his first draft. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Think of it another way. At least  the next GM isn’t saddled  down with all those contracts on underperforming players. He won’t have to unload them, so unlike Joe Douglas he could actually finish his copy of “ Drafting for Dummies” before his first draft. 

Exactly. The next GM will be set up nicely. It's best to think of JD as an interim GM, where the interim period lasts like 5 years. 

• Haha 4