Hello I come from the Reddit boards

Just now, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

I come from the Reddit boards. I am a Jets fan who still believes Zach Wilson will be the Jets long term answer at QB. The Reddit boards were too negative about this outlook so I came here. Will Zach Wilson believers be treated fairly here? 

NO!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

I come from the Reddit boards. I am a Jets fan who still believes Zach Wilson will be the Jets long term answer at QB. The Reddit boards were too negative about this outlook so I came here. Will Zach Wilson believers be treated fairly here? 

No Way Beer GIF by Busch

• Haha 3

37 minutes ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

Sorry, this place is actually a double secret sub sub redddit

2 minutes ago, Maxman said:

Please explain this one to me, I think I follow it but want to make sure.

Registrations are currently being manually validated. @The Crusher is under going training, soon he will be in charge. With all the keys. Scary thought.  :)

I'm currently still looking for the tabs on the one picture you sent me. Once I find them? Watch out, I got this boss. 

Just now, jetswinbaby! said:

This thread sounds a little fugazy to me...

Why would someone post on a forum hoping that only one point of view is being expressed?

Sort of goes against what a forum is all about...

It’s okay to have a differing opinion on Zach. I just hate how people are definitively saying he’s a bust after six games. Don’t think that fair to any player. 

• Upvote 3

59 minutes ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

Do you play mafia? Are you IN the mafia?

Either one works here.

I'll be your friend.

1 minute ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

It’s okay to have a differing opinion on Zach. I just hate how people are definitively saying he’s a bust after six games. Don’t think that fair to any player. 

So füçking ignore them?

what made/gave them the absolute and final authoritative word on a QBs development? Grow a sack, and if you’re firm in your belief in Wilson, then fúčk those who fail to see the light as the eventual truth will show if you’re right. 

You’ll find posters who will give you a solid debate arguing that Wilson is trending towards a bust. Have fun in changing their mind with the evidence provided so far. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, ZachWilsonSupporter said:

Welcome aboard! The answer to you question is:

If you can't take the heat and support you side with facts, get off the internet

All things aside, this is easily the best place for Jets conversations (I'm also a member of the subreddit)

• Post of the Week 1