Corey Davis out for season

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Let it go. 

If Mims has over 50 yards in any game the rest of the year, I may bbq and eat my shoe. 

i watched as close as I could when Davis went out to see if Mims was going to get playing time. While I did see him on the field, Jeff Smith either split time with him 50% or possibly more. Sunday will be very telling for Mims and where he is at with this coaching staff.

I simply don't see it working either - but there is a little hope left. 

• Upvote 3

I’m willing to give CD the benefit of the doubt on this one. We all saw his play on the field wasn’t living up to what we had hoped for. Having said that, a core muscle tear is almost impossible to play through. He tried to push through but wasn’t able to. Get him back a full strength next year and see what the results are when he’s healthy.

• Upvote 2

18 minutes ago, Trotter said:

i watched as close as I could when Davis went out to see if Mims was going to get playing time. While I did see him on the field, Jeff Smith either split time with him 50% or possibly more. Sunday will be very telling for Mims and where he is at with this coaching staff.

I simply don't see it working either - but there is a little hope left. 

Its over for him. 

I would LOVE to be wrong. But...

mims is not happening-he sucks Joe drafted a worse version of stephen hill ever fanboys of Joe know it now

Davis was a bad pick up but Joe in his defense had limited options-him and Kenny G did not go as planned

Davis being out will 100% benefit berrios-he is just a better player than Mims-it is the cold reality and berrios even though is a jag has heart and it shows

• Upvote 4