****OFFICIAL JETS VS DOLPHINS - NOT CRACKED YET GAME THREAD****

1 minute ago, Stark said:

OL up until fantasy injury wasn’t an issue the QB was when it wasn’t and old washed up or guy that never played 

Zach has mad 1 nice run today but other than that not much else

Yeah, none of his yards helped move the ball down the field to score in those 17 first half points.

Just now, playtowinthegame said:

I feel terrible for Zach Wilson apologists. Today was shaping up to be the bestest day ever, then things fell apart. It was a step in the right direction though and against a team on the road fighting for their playoff lives. 

I feel bad for people like you who watch this and think things fell apart for Wilson so far.  

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

3 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

As long as the Jets can play a first quarter, we can be SB champs.   One team, Miami, adjusts in the second half.  The other, The Jests, don't.   Saleh, eat me.

Yep. Hasn’t been able to make second half adjustments all year. Gotta look at the tape tomorrow 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Words can’t describe my HATE for the 2021 Jets defense

Its the worst thing I witnessed in 30 years 

I’m going to go you one better.  I’m going to say “Ever”.

Personally I’ve Never seen an NFL defense this bad, on every level.  Starts with the worst tackling I’ve ever seen.

2 minutes ago, Peace Frog said:

There are dudes here that we’re just WAITING to sh*t on Zach. 

They're happy right now. 

Wilson played well in the first half. Second half the Dolphins started blitzing and he stopped playing well. I’m not sure why that’s a controversial take.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Prodigal Syndicate said:

You guys are saying this like people that think he isnt good have to hide. He hasnt played a complete game all season.

I'm saying it like those people that refuse to give him any credit for anything, but also choose to blame absolutely everything wrong with the team on him alone. 

Theres a lot of that here. 

Just now, maury77 said:

Wilson played well in the first half. Second half the Dolphins started blitzing and he stopped playing well. I’m not sure why that’s a controversial take.

It's not the blitzing that got him not playing well.  It's the free runners in his face 1.5 seconds after the snap.  Zero QB's in the league do well with that kind of OL results.

• Upvote 1