Tom Brady Retires

doitny

2 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

One rumor I heard is Rodgers going to the Bucs. If he wants out of GB and wants to win now it’s a much better situation than Denver.

No it’s not. Not by a mile (pun intended).

Why do you think Brady’s retiring? He knows the team’s gonna suck. Half the starters are due for new contracts, and the Bucs are way over the cap as it is. If it were going to be a good team, he’d have come back.

• Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, 65 Toss Power Trap said:

A kid could have come into this world, graduated high school, went to college, and obtained a masters degree all while Brady was in the NFL.

It’s crazy how long it’s been. I was a 13 year old dumbass kid who rolled up tea leaves with a McDonald’s napkin and went to the woods with friends to light it up. We thought we were soo cool in 2001. Now I’m a boring 33 year old married guy who enjoys taking naps on sundays. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, win4ever said:

Soooooo.....what do you say Chris Godwin?  Let's break up the crew and fly north?

Ekownu #4,  Burks #10, and McBride #35, and we're on the way to a very good offense. Come on Chris Godwin.... You won't have much of a problem getting Davis's job. 

21 minutes ago, Nixhead said:

Brady will be back in the game soon enough as a coach or probably in some teams front office but as a player he is done!

Coach ? He’s in Jeter , Jordan world . If we see him again it will be as an owner . 

• Upvote 1

Now the BIG question - How many of these guys stay now that Tom Brady is gone:

Rob Gronkowski, Chris Godwin, Richard Sherman, Jason-Pierre Paul, Ryan Jensen, Ndamukong Suh, William Ghoulston, Leonard Fournette, O.J. Howard, Ronald Jones II.

Could be a WHOLE bunch of free agents hitting the market that would have signed with Tampa prior to this announcement. 

If Brady goes to the booth say he replaces Troy Aikman at Fox while he has great knowledge of the game of football would he be interesting or bland. Every time I’ve seen him interviewed for example his bits with Jim Grey he’s incredibly bland. You’d think he’s the kind of guy who like he does on the field do his homework. Not be a showboat like Rex Ryan but maybe a good analyst like Tony Romo predicting plays etc.