Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

1 minute ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

not sure if its true but ive heard its very real, jets have highest offer on the table from what ive heard.. Down to hill deciding where he wants to go. Miami or Jets.. 

Also was told it woudl be a surprise if Moore was in on the deal.  We'll see hard to get good intel at work and this fast. 

I'll go all in on, 0% chance.   

7 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Right, so show me where JD offered a better trade package to the Pack and more gteed money to Adams and he turned it down to go play with Carr...

show me where this is how it works in the nfl with star players who are given the franchise tag and can basically choose their destination?

the packers offered him more money than the raiders.  he CHOSE to play with carr over 2-time MVP rodgers.  you really think there was any chance he would pick the jets over either of those teams?

1 minute ago, JiFapono said:

Water gun arm, Tua.

And 100 yards a game, Wilson.

Yeah, the cheetah is dying to get away from Mahomes for those guys.

PEOPLE! lmfao

Tyreek would be the perfect fit for our WCO run by Mike White along with Treylon Burks and Moore. This would instantly put us at an elite WR level and possibly offense as a whole top 5 if Zach can hit on a 10 yard pass without the ground coming into play we are golden

3 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

He's literally the best playmaker in the NFL.

I applaud those of you that are taking a moral stance. 

After watching this team suck for a decade I want Hill.

He's amazing but so is my mom, wife and daughters. 

• Sympathy 1

15 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

I'm not going to be particularly happy about this unless there's some real solid evidence Hill is no longer the person who was in those 2019 recordings

I'm always a believer people can work on bettering themselves with effort, but man, beating women and kids is a tough line for me to see someone walk back on once they've crossed it.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

Seems like he's choosing the destination.

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Yeah, just saw that. That's not good for us.....

Guys not for nothing but the Jets are now getting respect from around the league with Douglas and Saleh running the show there is no reason to think this franchise wont turn it around very quickly. The Jets are not a clown show anymore they just need to learn how to win with this young group and everything will change very quickly.

1 minute ago, prime21 said:

With all the bad publicity that Miami ownership has had with the Flores situation, I can see Hill picking us.  We have a strong armed QB that suits his skill set and I think Saleh can get him hyped on a phone call to come to NY.

I agree. Miami is a toxic dumpster fire at the moment. 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, JoJoTownsell1 said:

I don't think he is picking. I think he wants to get paid and the Chiefs won't match his demands. Jets/Miami will. 

So I think it comes down to which offer the Chiefs prefer. 

The deal is contingent on Hill signing a long term deal, neither team will trade premium assets without a long term contract already laid out ready to be signed. Thats why it’s really on Hill where he wants to go, assuming that the team he is traded too also gives up assets that make sense for KC.

3 minutes ago, Doggin94it said:

You want to follow Connor, he's the best source of Jets info:

The hold up is probably the thought of being a Jet.  No one wakes up and wants to play for a lisong franchise like us.   Saleh....Leader of Men.....GET HIM ON THE PHONE! 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Guys not for nothing but the Jets are now getting respect from around the league with Douglas and Saleh running the show there is no reason to think this franchise wont turn it around very quickly. The Jets are not a clown show anymore they just need to learn how to win with this young group and everything will change very quickly.

"The Jets are not a clown show anymore" should be the 2022 marketing campaign.

• Haha 1

I feel tingly all over.  

If the deals are similar, then unless MIA was including Waddle (which I can't possibly imagine), it's just picks.  If so, even if MIA offered this year's 29 and next year's first rounder, we could beat that easily with just our #10, which I would happily trade for Hill since we were probably going to use it on a WR anyway.