Tyreek Hill on the Block-Jets Involved. This is not a drill

5 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Joe D is going to look stupid if he does a Tyreek Hill deal involving either 1st round pick considering he was not competitive with Adams who went for #22 and is probably a better player. JMO...

You do realize that the only team Adams was going to was the Raiders. Carr was his college QB. We had no chance at Adams.

I also do not want a 28 year old wife beater on the Jets regardless of how fast he is. Hard pass here for me.

3 minutes ago, peekskill68 said:

Joe D is going to look stupid if he does a Tyreek Hill deal involving either 1st round pick considering he was not competitive with Adams who went for #22 and is probably a better player. JMO...

which part of adams wanted to play for the raiders (his childhood team) and with carr (his good friend and college QB) do you not understand?  adams was tagged, so he had some control where he went.  granted hill will probably also have a say in where he goes as he's on the last year of a contract and a team isn't trading for him without an extension in place

4 minutes ago, fullblast said:

Isn't Hill a bit of a scumbag? Trading multiple picks plus handing out a huge contract for a guy with a checkered history is a bit iffy to me.

He broke his 3 year old son's arm, and beat up his pregnant girlfriend.

So a bit of a scumbag is understating it, by a lot.

1 minute ago, Zachtomims47 said:

How about no? 

You forgot the put the "Hell" in front of it.

If they traded 10, 35 AND Moore for Hill the fans would mostly revolt.  #10 alone is worth more than what the Raiders traded for Adams.  To match the value, we should actually get back KC's 3rd round pick.

I'm really surprised Jason flubbed this so badly.

• Upvote 2

With that contract no way I’m giving multiple 1s. 

I like hill but when speed is your game - age factors in, we’re gunna pay him prob 100+ mill contract, guarantee most of it , and have him wash out after two good years probably. 

could be worth it but I’m on the fence - fortunately we really aren’t paying anyone anything substantial on our offense and have rookie contract QB  for a while still so we could be in a good position to take the risk. 

What a bunch of suckers, believing this nonsense.  The Chiefs are not trading Hill.  Ya'll smoking some good sh*t.  The AFCW is the best division in Football and getting rid of Hill absolutely cripples that team.  There is less than 0% chance this happens.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, GangGreened said:

I hope all of you that were so adamantly against Watson character apply that same energy here

I love Hill the player but he's worse than Watson.   Not that I wouldn't have wanted Watson but Hill was actually indicted and took a plea.  

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

This would erases all the good things I have said about Joe Douglas.  DO NOT DO THIS JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not the type of move you make 14 months into a ground up rebuild.

@Joe W. Namath I've agreed with so much of what you said but sorry, if you don't get Zach a top target like this, next year you will be wondering if Zach is the guy which is 100000000x worse than confirming he stinks. He's the type of receiver they need. His character is a concern though, of course. 

2 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

What a bunch of suckers, believing this nonsense.  The Chiefs are not trading Hill.  Ya'll smoking some good sh*t.  The AFCW is the best division in Football and getting rid of Hill absolutely cripples that team.  There is less than 0% chance this happens.

Yup.  Hardball negotiations.  But we all know @Barry McCockinner is gonna get his hopes up again like he did for Davante Adams, get burned, and then get mad at all of us for telling him exactly what was going to happen, lol.

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, sec143dmf said:

For what?  If he pulls it off then great but if Miami ends up getting him then we will all have to hear over and over again how horrible Douglas is 

It was just a gratitous thank you.  I'm a very generous person.  

Just now, JoJoTownsell1 said:

Pretty crazy. I think the #10 overall and one of our 2nds gets it done. That's more than the Packers got for Davante. 

Unless they want a receiver back too. A first and Moore probably gets it done. Unless they like 29 and Waddle more.

5 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Is this guy a freaking moron?

10th >> 22nd

35th >> 53nd

Why the **** would we throw in Moore on top of that?

i just heard that KC is trying to get two 1st rd picks. 

if you see most of this board it seems like nobody cares what it takes. Me? im not giving that up. Miami can give that up.