Kayvon Thibodeaux has a passionate message for Giants fans | New York Giants | SNY

FYI - The Giants had Sauce rated higher than KT and wanted him at #5.

The Jets were fine with KT’s personality and just see him as a new age athlete. They had JJ rated higher than KT because of their on field play.

It’s going to be interesting to watch these three guys develop.

36 minutes ago, King P said:

Thibs already knows the greatness that is NY Pizza.

Nothing he said in that video was crazy or came off douchey. You guys just like to overreact to everything

30 minutes ago, Anthony Jet said:

I dont see it douchey, I see it as well spoken, very business like, calm cool and collected. We are more used to a lot more emotion form these 20 something’s that just became rich. 

If KT is a star on the field, he will be a superstar off it. 

Yes he showed some braggadocio but he didn't come off as being a bad guy, imo.  I guess we'll see where he takes this but I have no issues with what he said.  Good luck to the guy.  Hopefully both NY football teams will be great.  It would be a heck of a lot more fun than the crap we've had to endure in recent years.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

5 hours ago, jetsons said:

I'm not going to lie, he's who I wanted at 4... but HE does sound Like a Douche... I really do Like the way JJ comports himself in comparison...Now, for JJ to Totally Outplay him... 

He's a well spoken and confident young man.

I see nothing "douchey" there. 

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, jetsons said:

I'm not going to lie, he's who I wanted at 4... but HE does sound Like a Douche... I really do Like the way JJ comports himself in comparison...Now, for JJ to Totally Outplay him... 

The dude sounds fine.  I don't understand some of you on this board. It is like you look for sh*t.  The guy is a confident well spoken athlete.  He gave props to guys who came before him like Strahan and said he wants to put in the work to reach their status, while being himself.  What is so "douchy" about that???   I am glad we got JJ as I think he is a more well rounded player but I hope KT does well; just not as well as JJ..

• Haha 1

He will have some splash plays that make ESPN but will be invisible the other 99 percent of the time.  And all the people getting triggered JD obviously takes character or personality into account which is probably why this dude was off the board.

• Upvote 1