Boomer Thinks Zach's Performance in First Preseason Game "Troubling"...

10 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Link?

Here was a fun one: him and Bucky Brooks “draft” the last place teams from last season in order of who they felt was best positioned for future success. If you want to skip ahead, Jeremiah ends up picking the Jets second to last (over the Texans). 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nfl-move-the-sticks-with-daniel-jeremiah-bucky-brooks/id915544088?i=1000574813218

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

F Boomer, but if you want to have some fun, go listen to Joe Douglas’ bestie Daniel Jeremiah try to talk about the Jets without saying that Zach Wilson is a sunk cost. 

If this is true I’m sure JD is thinking something similar 

• Upvote 1

49 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I mean he's not wrong it's just such a small sample. That's the crappiest thing about the injury - we have 3 seconds of crap play to replay in our minds until he gets back and we have to hope it was just early game/back to school jitters.

Oh there will be more crap play.  Just wait.  

Zach had a bad 5 minutes...sh*t happens...  Everybody makes mistakes and the kid ****ed it up and is paying for it.  Hopefully he learned another lesson here which I think he will.  But to say someone is going to be good or bad because of that is ridiculous and just another troll looking for attention.

I'd guess Zack didn't take his Adderall the morning day of the game and was a little overhyped....kidding and It's something that is taboo to say and very rarely mentioned but it does play a role in the thought processes and behaviors of people using it.

But let's pretend that we all forgot about that.

Sent from the NY Jets /Zack Wilson Suicide Watch desk.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Here was a fun one: him and Bucky Brooks “draft” the last place teams from last season in order of who they felt was best positioned for future success. If you want to skip ahead, Jeremiah ends up picking the Jets second to last (over the Texans). 

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/nfl-move-the-sticks-with-daniel-jeremiah-bucky-brooks/id915544088?i=1000574813218

Wow. Just wow.  

Not only does Jeremiah not mention Zach Wilson at all but Bucky Brooks goes out his way to say he expects Zach Wilson to take a major step forward. 
Picking the Jets to finish last in the division is not exactly a revelation- I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that hasn’t.  

Look, there’s plenty to not It like about ZW - it’s just challenging when you continue to make stuff up.   I get sh*t for pushing back, but when it’s just outward BS I’m. not going to leave it alone. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow. Just wow.  

Not only does Jeremiah not mention Zach Wilson at all but Bucky Brooks goes out his way to say he expects Zach Wilson to take a major step forward. 
Picking the Jets to finish last in the division is not exactly a revelation- I think you would be hard pressed to find anyone that hasn’t.  

Look, there’s plenty to not It like about ZW - it’s just challenging when you continue to make stuff up.   I get sh*t for pushing back, but when it’s just outward BS I’m. It going to leave it alone. 

I never mind when you push back and I admire your passion. My point was that Jeremiah does everything he can to avoid talking about Zach Wilson and when he does he masks it with a coughing fit.

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I never mind when you push back and I admire your passion. My point was that Jeremiah does everything he can to avoid talking about Zach Wilson and when he does he masks it with a coughing fit.

So not mentioning him is now equivalent to the below statement   

43 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Daniel Jeremiah try to talk about the Jets without saying that Zach Wilson is a sunk cost. 

I was as disappointed as the next guy in that throw, but it’s one throw - in a pre-season.  

My best guess as to what has happened - Zach’s been talking about trusting his reads and just let it rip, play within the timing of the offense etc.  his read was wrong.  Not exactly inspiring, but it’s my guess as to what happened.  

6 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Wow. Just wow.  

Look, there’s plenty to not It like about ZW - it’s just challenging when you continue to make stuff up.   I get sh*t for pushing back, but when it’s just outward BS I’m. It going to leave it alone. 

Why do you respond to  @T0mShane?

He is just going to make sh*t up to push his narrative.  It's all bullsh*t.  He makes SAR1 look like poster of the year.  I'm still not sure they aren't the same person.

3 minutes ago, GandWFan said:

Why do you respond to  @T0mShane?

He is just going to make sh*t up to push his narrative.  It's all bullsh*t.  He makes SAR1 look like poster of the year.  I'm still not sure they aren't the same person.

Other people don’t realize what you’re saying.  I am just committed to calling our all BS when it comes to Zach.  :-)

• Upvote 2