Jets Cuts to 53: Final List

Rhg1084

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

well for sure 16 are coming back or at least there is 16 spots to fill...so some will be back, but which ones are surprising to you? They all makes sense and seem to follow the same logic. Keep the talented on the roster and let up and comers be up and comers on the practice squad.

So far, Pinnock and Marshall.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, IndianaJet said:

With practice starting soon, I suspect those who didn't make the cut won't be out there.  So if reporters are around for warmups, we should get some more info here shortly.

I though Salah was doing a press briefing before practice.  Guess they decided to move it till afterwards.

• Upvote 2

55 minutes ago, Lith said:

In case anyone is curious about the thoughts of an old friend.  Looks like he has a new crush this summer.

Edit: Fact check.  Parks just turned 28 last month.  And he has played for 4 teams: Jets, Eagles, Broncos and Dolphins.

I would have thought the “artist” formerly known as Philly Stacks would be a fan of Philly Will Parks. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Love that Cager and Knight made the team. Not quite sure what the staff sees in Ashtyn Davis, but whatever... can't get too bent out of shape over the backup Safety

I love the name Zonovan so happy he made the team.  Every player with the letter D at the start of their first or last names should replace it with a Z.

Does anyone remember the former Jacksonville Jaguar, Zonovan Zarius?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, CTJetsFan said:

Interesting thought on Nas.

Cutting Pinnock still makes no sense especially since he has experience @ CB in college. I would want as many players who can play more than 1 position as possible, even if they are not really good at both.

Nas is too heavy now for safety .

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I love the name Zonovan so happy he made the team.  Every player with the letter D at the start of their first or last names should replace it with a Z.

Does anyone remember the former Jacksonville Jaguar, Zonovan Zarius?

Zick Butkus is my favorite actor/footballer.  Much more emotive than Frez Zryer or Zeacon Jones.  Merlin Olsen tho, he deserved Oscar's.

• Haha 2