Tom Brady

TuscanyTile2

In this article, Brady says:

"I think there comes a point in your life where you say: 'You know what? I've had my fill and it's enough and time to go on, to move into other parts of life.'"

Does he realize that he had the option to stay retired?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/entertainment/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen/index.html

Gisele Bündchen and Tom Brady are 'living separately,' source tells CNN

image.thumb.png.108580839fce0f594fa41610ac192839.png

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

"I think there comes a point in your life where you say: 'You know what? I've had my fill and it's enough and time to go on, to move into other parts of life.'"

Doesn't he realize that he had the option to stay retired?

https://www.cnn.com/2022/09/14/entertainment/tom-brady-gisele-bundchen/index.html

Especially after he lined up his Fox gig.

5 minutes ago, Warfish said:

Hang it up if you want Tom.  Or don't.  But for the love of God stop bleating on about it endlessly like a f'ing Sheep.

Absolutely!

Personally, I get the feeling he wants to keep playing until he's 50 but he's just saying this because Gisele is upset with him.  

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

There are 3 modern day athletes who became the GOAT in their respective sport. They reside on the mountaintop looking down at all others.

Tom Brady

Michael Jordan

Tiger Woods

Add Wayne Gretzky to the list.

Btw, I don't think it's fair to say that Tiger surpassed Jack Nicholas.   He might have had he stayed healthy but he didn't.  Plus we all know that Tiger was cheating (PEDs).

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Add Wayne Gretzky to the list.

Btw, I don't think it's fair to say that Tiger surpassed Jack Nicholas.   He might have had he stayed healthy but he didn't.  Plus we all know that Tiger was cheating (PEDs).

Yes, can’t believe I forgot to add Gretsky. Now we have a Mt. Rushmore! ? Good job by you and @Jet Nut

You also make good point with the Jack Nicklaus/Tiger thing. I’m a huge Jack fan, but this is why I said “modern era”. Jack played back when they were using drivers and fw’s with small wooden heads and steel shafted drivers. ( the flip side to this is that once they went to 460cc headed drivers with graphite shafts, Tiger could never hit them as well as the older style he came up playing)

• Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Green Ghost said:

There are 3 modern day athletes who became the GOAT in their respective sport. They reside on the mountaintop looking down at all others.

Tom Brady

Michael Jordan

Tiger Woods

Tiger Woods is not the goat, Jack Nicklaus is.  Brady is tainted by the rampant cheating and favorable calls so i do not consider him to be the goat.

Micheal Jordan I will agree with.

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1