<<<<<<< Jets vs Patriots -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Jetlife33 said:

Yep, against a familiar foe who always seems to let the jets beat themselves. Hopefully it’s a learning point for these young guys. WE MISS AVT AND HALL AND DAVIS. 

We just need a legit “average” qb or better 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, ausman said:

Didn’t say that wasn’t true.  But going from 17-3 to 10-6 didn’t help.  Neither did the free 6 points those calls gave NE.

This mentality is for the birds. There were no "free points" off of calls. NE simply made plays. 

We were up at the half by 4 points and NE came back and slapped the sh*t out of us with adjustments. 

Something our coaching staff never seems to be able to do. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, HighPitch said:

I never used the ignore function. I am not a fragile pussy

heres the deal dummy: there is a point you give up on a qb prospect. That point is about 3 minutes into the 4 th qtr in this game. You were giving up on him last month.

no matter what happens from here on out you and your crew go down and the immature, i cant wait, i dont want to evaluate, i have zero patience because i am young and dumb loser crew.

bottom line is your crew would have given up the second your landing craft got hit with an 8mm small arms kraut round on D day

You should learn german

How are you this retarded? 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Seriously, just leave. Get the hell out. After all that trash you’ve posted - you bring this table? 
You should be ashamed. 

Lmao you’re taking your frustration out on the wrong person. What trash have I posted? Go get laid clown. Mims is slow. Deal with it
  • Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

In all fairness, the running game is invisible. That falls on the RB's and OL.

It also falls on the OC.  Knowing you have lost Breece, and not wanting to have a game where you counted on Zack to throw the ball to win, the game plan should have included a lot more 2 TE formations today.  Run, run, run.  Wear the D down.  I also dont think giving the ball as much to the new RB whos been here 4 days instead of some more plays for Ty Johnson who knows the entire playbook was the right move either.  But if Zack is going to be a turnover machine, none of it will matter.  

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

2 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Nothing. Zach is having a great day. Carry on. 

Do you understand what sarcasm is?  And how double quotes are used to indicate it?

I guess I can't expect that of someone who doesn't even understand what the question mark means in "Thoughts On The Strev?"

• Upvote 1