Wilson thread

derp

Just now, derp said:

Garrett Wilson. Let’s have more of the Wilson threads be about this guy. 

Explosive, uncanny ability to bounce off hits and keep his feet, and gets open. Fun to watch.

He’s a big time building block on offense. Need to ensure there’s a good complement to him long term In the passing game. If Hall comes back healthy next year that’s two huge skill position pieces to build around.

Elite 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, LionelRichie said:

Elite 

ELITE - its astounding how good he is and had MW been able to hit him when he was wide open with 3 mins left he would have finished with 240 and a likely game winning TD.   GW, Moore and Breece are going to give us a very dangerous offense for the next 5+ years (and also make this a legit destination for a FA QB)

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

26 minutes ago, derp said:

Garrett Wilson. Let’s have more of the Wilson threads be about this guy. 

Explosive, uncanny ability to bounce off hits and keep his feet, and gets open. Fun to watch.

He’s a big time building block on offense. Need to ensure there’s a good complement to him long term In the passing game. If Hall comes back healthy next year that’s two huge skill position pieces to build around.

Best part is MW actually sees him when he's  open

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

35 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Corey was better than Moore today .. just saying. What do we do ? Draft another wideout?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

I think we should keep Davis next year. He’s still at a reasonable cap $. Cutting him does not help the team. Let him play next year then he can go in 2024. Potential compensation pick too that way. 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Looks like we could finally have our true #1 wr. I want to see him add some weight in the off-season.

Agree. He needs to build up his torso and back for some of the shots he ‘ll take from jumping up so high on catch attempts 

• Upvote 1

Wilsons been great. Best wr on the team and it’s not even close

Corey Davis is a JAG.

Moore has been a disappointment imo. he Should be taking berrios snaps in the slot. 

mims will be gone in a year. 

I know a lot of you will disagree but I’d love to see the jets draft another WR high in the draft. Preferably in the first 2 rounds. it really makes it hard on a defense when u have 2 stud WRs. Add in a Breece hall and watch out. Would be almost impossible to stop this offense. 

Off my head teams with 2 stud wrs: bengals have chase and Higgins, fins have waddle and hill, Seahawks have Lockett and metcalf, eagles have brown and smith, vikes have Jefferson and thelien, bills have diggs and gabe Davis cardinals have Hopkins and marquise brown. 

feel like we need someone to compliment Wilson going forward

53 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Corey was better than Moore today .. just saying. What do we do ? Draft another wideout?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

Yes, round 1.  Will count $2.5M against the cap next year looking at this year’s 20-25th 1st round slots.  Save $7.5M net by cutting Davis and use the money to re-sign McGovern OR Herbig.

We’ll need to give White the weapons for him to take that next step.

46 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

Best part is MW actually sees him when he's  open

imagine if White was QB all year instead of Zach. Garrett would be breaking rookie records instead of being on a milk carton for half the year.

tell me that Garrett Wilson isnt the happiest Jet that Mike White is the QB.