Aaron Rodgers to the Jets rumor: Merged

10 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

Lazard and Cobb? We could've done so much better...

Anyways you don't give up on Moore for a 32 year old Thielen, even with all the shenanigans...

Any chance we go for Orlando Brown Jr. @football guy?

Don't think that's in the cards. They want to add some pieces to the OL in FA, but expecting them to prioritize adding a "blue chip" OL talent via draft. 

Duane Brown, Mekhi Becton, Max Mitchell, and a draft pick will likely compete to start at 2 of the OT spots. Tomlinson and AVT are locked into their roles. It wouldn't surprise me if they drafted Skoronski and played him at C year 1 then shifted him outside (not common but we're seeing that more often). 

• Upvote 4

24 minutes ago, RutgersJetFan said:

First off he's wearing a tank top, so I already hate him. Second the first thing he says is he has no idea what's going on. 

**** this whole thing so hard.

I heard him start his show then I turned it off. I don't like him either. Apparently, I went out on the limb and should not have.

30 minutes ago, JetPotato said:

If that was happening, it would have been the open I think. 

Talking about Denver.

One would think that. If this guy is to be believed, there no plans to announce it on his show. But who knows? Rodgers could decide to call in.

13 minutes ago, football guy said:

Don't think that's in the cards. They want to add some pieces to the OL in FA, but expecting them to prioritize adding a "blue chip" OL talent via draft. 

Duane Brown, Mekhi Becton, Max Mitchell, and a draft pick will likely compete to start at 2 of the OT spots. Tomlinson and AVT are locked into their roles. It wouldn't surprise me if they drafted Skoronski and played him at C year 1 then shifted him outside (not common but we're seeing that more often). 

I can also see John Michael Schmitz--reportedly, he seems to be a plug and play C

• Upvote 1

A total a-hole of a QB, I mean a real, egomaniacal, anti-vax moron, Pat McAfee sycophant of a prick, has for now, spurned the Jets.

That's all we know. He hasn't said yes, during the time that he totally could have/should have. As a result, totally possible he's already burned or charred bridges in the locker room. Just all so friggin' sad. All for a washed up 40 year old a-hole.  We would have been in a nice place with Carr. I have no criticisms of Joe D and team because I don't know what's being said or offered, but right now, this sucks terribly and there's damage already. F you Woody if you passed on Carr.

• Thumb Down 6
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Ugh 1
  • More Ugh 6
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dcronin said:

I have no criticisms of Joe D and team

You dont get to bitch about the state of the team and then simultaneously have no criticisms of Joe D. 

I mean, you CAN bitch, it just makes you a moron. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Dcronin said:

A total a-hole of a QB, I mean a real, egomaniacal, anti-vax moron, Pat McAfee sycophant of a prick, has for now, spurned the Jets.

That's all we know. He hasn't said yes, during the time that he totally could have/should have. As a result, totally possible he's already burned or charred bridges in the locker room. Just all so friggin' sad. All for a washed up 40 year old a-hole.  We would have been in a nice place with Carr. I have no criticisms of Joe D and team because I don't know what's being said or offered, but right now, this sucks terribly and there's damage already. F you Woody if you passed on Carr.

I want emojis back.  This needs so many clowns.  

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

In 5 years, my rookie card will be as rare as Honus Wagner's.  

I tell my son this all the time. He likes to “collect” things and not open them saying they’ll be worth a lot. I told him the things that will be worth a lot are things people aren’t collecting. This is too philosophical a concept for a 9 year old.

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Reading this thread especially the rodgers comments feels like being seduced by a gorgeous redhead.

you know she is going to be a bit crazy and you will experience things you simply are not used to but in the end, it was all worth it.

sit back relax and enjoy the ride we are about to go on.

1 hour ago, JetPotato said:

Screenshot_20230314_114036_Instagram.thumb.jpg.1308100f9602e3ec6a392affa12dbef1.jpg

can9ap9tkw551.jpg?auto=webp&s=2881c41592

• Ugh 1
  • Haha 1