NY Jets trade Elijah Moore to the Cleveland Browns: MERGED

1 minute ago, Tranquilo said:

It’s not my fault your parents are as dumb as you. Living in the middle of nowhere does that 

Im not going to talk about your parents bc I'm going to wind up really hurting your feelings. You're a troll and a fake Jets fan. Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts. Now go stick your dick in the block of cheese that you call your gf

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Disappointed in this trade, and the off-season as a whole so far. 

This one wasn't JD's best work for sure.

I'm no fan of Moore but it does seem like uneven value.  Now, if this was done to just get the Rodgers deal done - then so be it.  I can live with it.

But then Rodgers should officially be a Jet tomorrow.

Just now, choon328 said:

Im not going to talk about your parents bc I'm going to wind up really hurting your feelings. You're a troll and a fake Jets fan. Sorry but sometimes the truth hurts. Now go stick your dick in the block of cheese that you call your gf

You’re not taking about my parents because there’s nothing to say. You on the other hand were raised by two ******* idiots in the middle of nowhere and now you live life like the ******* nobody you are. Which is why you can’t even respond to a private message cause you don’t even have the guts on a message board and continue to troll me for no reason other than you really hate yourself I guess. 

• Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

You’re not taking about my parents because there’s nothing to say. You on the other hand were raised by two ******* idiots in the middle of nowhere and now you live life like the ******* nobody you are. Which is why you can’t even respond to a private message cause you don’t even have the guts on a message board and continue to troll me for no reason other than you really hate yourself I guess. 

Lol. 

Sorry Cry Baby GIF by King of Boys

I don't know if this is part of making the QB deal work or Douglas is completely rebooting the receivers. I expected with LaFleur gone Mims and Moore would have an opportunity to show something. I expect Davis is still out either as its own deal or as part of a QB trade.

If Mims is out too, that's a 100% turnover in two years from the 2021 WR roster and only GW and Charles would carry forward from the 2022 roster. Second to QB this has been the worst position for roster building by Douglas but this year's group looks to be the strongest by a lot since 2010. 

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have zero problems with trading Moore.  I do have problems with trading Moore AND a 3rd for only a 2nd round pick.

Yup we like praising JD. But look at his drafts previous to last years and how many guys are worth anything on this team. AVT and MC2 out of 19 draft picks. ? 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, JTJet said:

Denzel Mims could survive a nuclear explosion I swear. 

I was watching one of those Youtube shows last night and everyone on it was like " I still believe in Denzel Mims he's gonna have a big year...he's never been given a fair chance" lol

• Haha 1

Who knows why, but maybe JD was trying to send GB, Moore and a 3rd this year for Rodgers. Plus something next year, and GB wanted a 2 this year and did not want Moore in the deal.

Well, JD finds someone interested in Moore to get that 2nd that he needs to end the Rodgers saga. 

He will use 13 to recoup that 3rd and possibly could end up being another 2nd.

This year's number one was never on the table for a possible 1-year rental.

All hypothetical. Crazy day in Jet Fan land.

I’m just a little confused as to what some fans expected we would get for him?  He was pretty bad last year.  I mean you a blame MLF and the QBs all day but Moore deserves a lot of blame as well.  Also some have short memories to when he demanded a trade while we’re were 6-2 and riding a real high of positivity for a change.  Plus I never remember him apologizing for that crap he pulled. I mean we were never getting a 2nd rounder up after his sophomore season in and off the field