NY Jets trade Elijah Moore to the Cleveland Browns: MERGED

22 minutes ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

I’m not upset with the trade, guy wanted out we received a pick that’s 10 spots behind where we picked him let’s see what that 2nd does and the picks we gave up do for browns 

No EM picked with #34 pick. The value of todays trade is approximately pick #72.

image.thumb.png.b4bb30ca0473a9b77e247b058abc9a2c.png

39 minutes ago, choon328 said:

Are you crying? Brawl Stars Crying GIF by Tribe Gaming

37 minutes ago, Tranquilo said:

Just cause you live by yourself in bumble**** nowhere, doesn’t mean you have to take it out on this message board. I ain’t do sh*t to you. Your miserable life is your fault, or your parents who failed to raise you. 

You guys can chose to just ignore one another. Thanks in advance. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

he must be an a hole beyond repair. my 2 cents. he looked good year 1 but last year he was bitc hing during a winning streak. i guess obj? hes an alltime ass hole but maybe just maybe he will be ok if arod is here (assuming hes healthy). id still like to draft one in the first 2 rounds or trade for dhop but i dont think we have the ammo to pull off rodgers and dhop

4 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

I’m just a little confused as to what some fans expected we would get for him?  He was pretty bad last year.  I mean you a blame MLF and the QBs all day but Moore deserves a lot of blame as well.  Also some have short memories to when he demanded a trade while we’re were 6-2 and riding a real high of positivity for a change.  Plus I never remember him apologizing for that crap he pulled. I mean we were never getting a 2nd rounder up after his sophomore season in and off the field 

People are just mad bc they thought he'd have a breakout year. I think that's what the vitriol is all about. Fact of the matter is that the only player in the WR room that isn't expendable is Wilson.

3 hours ago, CrazyCarl40 said:

Don’t love the trade. Think Moore would have been more valuable as a player. Especially with a real QB. Whenever that comes to fruition. 

I would have liked the trade a lot more if the Jets traded Moore straight up for a 2nd round pick.  Or a 3rd and a 6th maybe.

3 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

So the Jets have a deal in place with GB which gives them #43. 

Now, with #42 in hand, JD can send a final FU to GB by drafting the player they would be targeting at #43. 

JD is a savage beast. 

First thing that popped into my head.

A poster sent me this fantasy dynasty rankings for wide receivers. Something stands out. How are we supposed to take this sh*t seriously  

1 J. Chase WR CIN
2 J. Jefferson WR MIN
3 C. Lamb WR DAL
4 C. Kupp WR LAR
5 D. Adams WR LV
6 D. Samuel WR SF
7 T. Higgins WR CIN
8 S. Diggs WR BUF
9 T. Hill WR MIA
10 A. Brown WR PHI
11 J. Waddle WR MIA
12 D. Metcalf WR SEA
13 D. Moore WR CAR
14 D. Johnson WR PIT
15 C. Godwin WR TB
16 T. McLaurin WR WAS
17 M. Pittman Jr. WR IND
18 M. Evans WR TB
19 D. London WR ATL
20 J. Jeudy WR DEN
21 E. Moore WR NYJ
22 G. Wilson WR NYJ

6 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It equals out to the 66th pick. So we traded a 34th pick in Moore for in equal of the 66th pick just 2 years later when he’s not even 23 yet.

Correct. On paper, a loss in draft capital value. In reality, a net positive depending on how we use the pick + the reality we could barely get the guy in the field for even JAG-level contribution.

I like Moore a lot, but the move makes sense, frankly.

7 minutes ago, choon328 said:

People are just mad bc they thought he'd have a breakout year. I think that's what the vitriol is all about. Fact of the matter is that the only player in the WR room that isn't expendable is Wilson.

I get that.  For me I lost all faith I had I. Him.  What he did was beyond selfish and he sucked to boot.  He had a nice rookie year but let’s not act like he was amazing in his rookie year like GW was 

2 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

A poster sent me this fantasy dynasty rankings for wide receivers. Something stands out. How are we supposed to take this sh*t seriously  

1 J. Chase WR CIN
2 J. Jefferson WR MIN
3 C. Lamb WR DAL
4 C. Kupp WR LAR
5 D. Adams WR LV
6 D. Samuel WR SF
7 T. Higgins WR CIN
8 S. Diggs WR BUF
9 T. Hill WR MIA
10 A. Brown WR PHI
11 J. Waddle WR MIA
12 D. Metcalf WR SEA
13 D. Moore WR CAR
14 D. Johnson WR PIT
15 C. Godwin WR TB
16 T. McLaurin WR WAS
17 M. Pittman Jr. WR IND
18 M. Evans WR TB
19 D. London WR ATL
20 J. Jeudy WR DEN
21 E. Moore WR NYJ
22 G. Wilson WR NYJ

Jeudy is grossly overrated. Guy has done nothing. Continues to be talked about like a too 25 guy.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I don't think they'll have to.  

I feel like JD really wanted to keep a 2nd - so made this trade to secure it.  

My best guess - Joe was trying to Trade Moore and 3rd for Rodgers - so did this to give them a 2nd straight up to get it done.

Yeah LaFleur wouldn’t want Moore he was about to KO little bro 

42 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I have zero problems with trading Moore.  I do have problems with trading Moore AND a 3rd for only a 2nd round pick.

i thought so too, but also maybe we think he's got more potential than other GMs... he'd hardly be the first "inside" WR to flash for a season then fade to traveling-merc status. 

Its funny obviously anyone that has not towed the company line of positivity has been shown the ax by Joe. Probably been shopping him since asking for a trade. I think this is pretty good value for us. 

Also can we just state the obvious, my guy was shorter than berrios lol. We want to get bigger at WR. And for good reason. I get elijah has potential but it is pretty hard pill to swallow waiting for him to blossom while Wilson just went off. Not really fair cause the tape shows moore being open alot, I just think that Joe values the culture and team over any one individual. You can't get away with bashing the team of the bad qb for that matter.

Makes us look like crap. 

Man Joe must have really not liked him to trade him to Cleveland lol. Good luck buddy. I imiagine he will suck there too.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

2 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Its funny obviously anyone that has not towed the company line of positivity has been shown the ax by Joe. Probably been shopping him since asking for a trade. I think this is pretty good value for us. 

Also can we just state the obvious, my guy was shorter than berrios lol. We want to get bigger at WR. And for good reason. I get elijah has potential but it is pretty hard pill to swallow waiting for him to blossom while Wilson just went off. Not really fair cause the tape shows moore being open alot, I just think that Joe values the culture and team over any one individual. You can't get away with bashing the team of the bad qb for that matter.

Makes us look like crap. 

Man Joe must have really not liked him to trade him to Cleveland lol. Good luck buddy. I imiagine he will suck there too.

The truth was that he was pretty good in his rookie year and sucked ass in his second year.  Also yes when you demand a trade while your team is 6-2 and has a lot of positive vibes I’m not exactly Something that you want around anymore.  He proved he was selfish 

3 minutes ago, Jets723 said:

The truth was that he was pretty good in his rookie year and sucked ass in his second year.  Also yes when you demand a trade while your team is 6-2 and has a lot of positive vibes I’m not exactly Something that you want around anymore.  He proved he was selfish 

Can we talk about that he was good in his rookie year but that was only in the games Zach was out?

• WTF? 1
  • More Ugh 1

1 minute ago, Bobby816 said:

A lot of that wasn’t on him though. I was excited to see how he’d look with even average QB play never mind AR. GW or bust now

I was a Moore supporter but seeing GW be able to step in and dominate immediately with anybody at QB made me rethink it. He’ll have a Crowder type career probably. Not terrible. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Jetsfan4life90 said:

Nah, not both 2nd round picks. I think the 2nd we got from the Browns will go to GB + Corey Davis + conditional pick next year.

Anything more than that would be a gross overpay.

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

You are really sending me a random fantasy football ranking ? This board has dropped to a new low. 

Look im glad we have something to argue about other than the Rodgers trade but c'mon.

You realize fantasy football is based on real life production right?

You realize fantasy  sports has a market share of upwards of $24 billion 

Alot more thought and effort goes into fantasy rankings than whever mel kiper and the general talking heads come up with as an ad hoc list 

You asked for a list I gave you a standard  average draft position  list from one of the standards in the fantasy community.

If you want to act like fantasy rankings are not based on production, analytics and potential  for breakout then you do you and keep being your own brand of a certain kind of special.

You said the silliest thing I've  read all day with "top 24. Wow." And then when you realized any team should be happy having any top 24 receiver you backtracked into finding any way to push Moore's future potential out of that conversation while ranking him soley based on last year which was abysmal. All while pretending to not know the difference between currently being top 24 and and having top 24 potential.

In closing you sound like a mentally deficient dinosaur, good day sir.

40 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

1 J. Chase WR CIN
2 J. Jefferson WR MIN
3 C. Lamb WR DAL
4 C. Kupp WR LAR
5 D. Adams WR LV
6 D. Samuel WR SF
7 T. Higgins WR CIN
8 S. Diggs WR BUF
9 T. Hill WR MIA
10 A. Brown WR PHI
11 J. Waddle WR MIA
12 D. Metcalf WR SEA
13 D. Moore WR CAR
14 D. Johnson WR PIT
15 C. Godwin WR TB
16 T. McLaurin WR WAS
17 M. Pittman Jr. WR IND
18 M. Evans WR TB
19 D. London WR ATL
20 J. Jeudy WR DEN
21 E. Moore WR NYJ
22 G. Wilson WR NYJ

Presumably that was before last season given  where guys are ranked and that it has last season’s byes.

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Bobby816 said:

It equals out to the 66th pick. So we traded a 34th pick in Moore for in equal of the 66th pick just 2 years later when he’s not even 23 yet.

Funny thing is, there are Jets fans who have bitched about JD not giving up on certain players and accepting "Sunk cost."

Then, when JD does it, they bitch because he didn't get enough.  Can't win in the majority of fans eyes.  

In this particular deal, it does seem a little high.  EM and a 4th maybe.  But then again, we don't know all the details behind the scenes.  If we bring in OBJ because of this, it might work out just fine.

That said, we will be able to recoup the 3rd with a trade down in either the 1st or 2nd round (presuming of course that the other second is going to Green Bay for Aaron Rodgers).

1 hour ago, JETS SB said:

You want to hear something funny, in one of your WR rankings, they had Elijah Moore ahead of Garrett Wilson. Yeah that’s data I will take seriously. 

Yeah thats glaring deficiency i retract anything good ive ever said  about Fantasy SP 

For whats its worth keeptradecut has wilson as like wr12