Joe Beningo has feelings

"The fact that Rodgers isn't here already and douglas cant make a deal happen shows this team is absolute disgrace.....This is so typical of the new york jets and one of the reasons this franchise has been absolute dog crap for the better part of 50 years....This is the kind of stuff that happens to losing franchises......The longer this goes on, is the more likely that Joe D is gonna botch this deal and will have to sell this fanbase on Tim Boyle or Zach Wilson has the starting QB."

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 14
  • WTF? 3
  • Post of the Week 1
  • More Ugh 5
  • Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

I don't put much faith in the biggest clown in sports media calling anything else a circus. Joe Beningo embodies the absolute worst of the Jets/Mets/Rangers fan bases. It's like taking the worst, most over-the-top reactionary poster on a board like this and multiplying him by 1,000.

What's the rush, Joe? Is it because you're a baby who wants everything right now? What exactly has Joe Douglas not folding cost the Jets? Should he just give Green Bay what they want because you and other whiny, impatient fans want it done now? What a complete Same Ol' Jets joke Joe Beningo is.

I have to disagree. At least Joe is a true fan, watches games, knows sports, and is just overreacting. Craig Carton makes up sh*t for views, isn’t a true fan of any team, knows nothing about sports and is a convicted criminal who screwed over thousands of people for his financial gain. Then gets rehired and spews sh*t every day, which people actually believe, while continuing to know nothing about anything.  

I would take Joe any day. He represents half of the posters in this forum. Sky is falling fan is better than a fraud. Craig Carton is the biggest clown on the planet, period. Just saying. 

• Post of the Week 3

2 minutes ago, NIGHT STALKER said:

I've been a Jets fan longer than Benigno...he's the absolute worst kind of fan...negative nancy.   

It is incredibly embarrassing with him and Greeny out in the media appearing to represent Jets fans.  Unfortunately , there are many on this board that identify with these two clowns and act the same way.  It's not just the negativity, but seemingly taking pleasure in the Jets failures and wearing it like some badge of honor.  

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 2

30 minutes ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

"......The longer this goes on, is the more likely that Joe D is gonna botch this deal....."

This specific comment is, IMO, accurate.  The longer this goes without a deal getting consummated, the higher the chance it falls through completely.  Basic deal-making.  Risk vs. Reward.  Time = Risk here.  No matter how much leverage some of you think JD has, lol.

With that said, all you can do is sit back and wait, so no point getting worked up about what might happen till it happens.  IMO.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

We have no backup plan at QB.

Exactly why time = risk in this case.

Our options were once quite broad.  Now they are quite limited.

If this takes alot longer, the options will effectively be nill, either unworthy or too expensive, leaving us with Wilson or some Wentz-JAG type.

That is why everyone is so anxious, despite the "it'll definitely happen" rhetoric.  Because if it doesn't, man, it's gonna be a long 2023 season....

• Upvote 2

Joey b is a moron. I wonder how he felt when Mac drafted darnold or signed trumaine and Leveon?  Was he happy?  Or how about when Mac signed wilky for big bucks?  I haven’t paid much attention to his rants but I’m guessing he was on board with all of those moves.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Joe B speaks for a large part of the fan base whether you all want to admit it or not. 

Like why on earth should we have confidence in franchise who never does anything right to get this right? We have no backup plan at QB. Jet fans have an absolute right to be nervous and bitch and moan till the deal is OFFICIAL. 

This I agree on, why should any fan give the Jet front office the benefit of the doubt here to get a deal done?

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, rangerous said:

Joey b is a moron. I wonder how he felt when Mac drafted darnold or signed trumaine and Leveon?  Was he happy?  Or how about when Mac signed wilky for big bucks?  I haven’t paid much attention to his rants but I’m guessing he was on board with all of those moves.

So was the vast bulk of JN.

How soon people forget, lol.

• Upvote 3

34 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

I have to disagree. At least Joe is a true fan, watches games, knows sports, and is just overreacting. Craig Carton makes up sh*t for views, isn’t a true fan of any team, knows nothing about sports and is a convicted criminal who screwed over thousands of people for his financial gain. Then gets rehired and spews sh*t every day, which people actually believe, while continuing to know nothing about anything.  

I would take Joe any day. He represents half of the posters in this forum. Sky is falling fan is better than a fraud. Craig Carton is the biggest clown on the planet, period. Just saying. 

I very much disagree. Joe is the absolute worst of the Jets fan base. He knows far less than he is given credit for. He just rants. He prefers his teams suck so he has something to complain about.

Now, Carton is similarly a joke. I won't defend him, as he is indefensible. But this idea that Joe Beningo somehow knows anything about sports is ridiculous. His career is based on him yelling into a microphone, but since it fits with certain aspects of the fan base, he has an audience.

• Upvote 3
  • More Ugh 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

Joe is a mouth-breathing, knuckle dragging cretin. I cannot wrap my head around the idea that any Jets fan has any respect for him or gives a sh*t what he thinks about anything.

I always felt for him emotionally and have some love for him but he's never been much sharper than a marble

2 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

Joe B speaks for a large part of the fan base whether you all want to admit it or not. 

Like why on earth should we have confidence in franchise who never does anything right to get this right? We have no backup plan at QB. Jet fans have an absolute right to be nervous and bitch and moan till the deal is OFFICIAL. 

Joe B is acting exactly the way Green Bay is hoping Woody would act. BTW your facts are wrong. Douglas has proved to be a master at making trades. 

• Upvote 4

2 hours ago, Jets4Life1979 said:

"The fact that Rodgers isn't here already and douglas cant make a deal happen shows this team is absolute disgrace.....This is so typical of the new york jets and one of the reasons this franchise has been absolute dog crap for the better part of 50 years....This is the kind of stuff that happens to losing franchises......The longer this goes on, is the more likely that Joe D is gonna botch this deal and will have to sell this fanbase on Tim Boyle or Zach Wilson has the starting QB."

Shout out to the Connecticut School of Broadcasting.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, SackExchangeNYJ said:

I don't put much faith in the biggest clown in sports media calling anything else a circus. Joe Beningo embodies the absolute worst of the Jets/Mets/Rangers fan bases. It's like taking the worst, most over-the-top reactionary poster on a board like this and multiplying him by 1,000.

What's the rush, Joe? Is it because you're a baby who wants everything right now? What exactly has Joe Douglas not folding cost the Jets? Should he just give Green Bay what they want because you and other whiny, impatient fans want it done now? What a complete Same Ol' Jets joke Joe Beningo is.

and then give him a megaphone

• Upvote 1