Rodgers Update

Rhg1084

17 minutes ago, JETS SB said:

After the Jets beat the Bills and Dolphins, plans will begin to get Aaron back on the field playing, a couple of weeks later. On their way to the most improbable Super Bowl run, in the history of the NFL. Enjoy the ride. 

You sound like @Joe W. Namath until he turned to the dark side. 

• Haha 4

34 minutes ago, Larz said:

He can’t go up on his toes to run yet. It’s 11/14. 

This is obviously just to give the guys hope.  I wonder if it’s still working 

If it it did it’s wearing off

I can imagine rodgers being the bandaid and bubblegum still holding this locker room together and people off Zach’s a** behind the scenes.

Only so long that works though 

1 hour ago, Saul Goodman said:

I don’t believe Rodgers will be back on the field this season. Team will be out of contention, and he’ll get killed out there if he can’t move the way he should. 

Just a wild idea to come back instead of continuing to rehab and be ready for 2024. 

Idk man. The bills are a mess and the phins have a rough schedule ahead of them. If the offense can somehow get their sh*t together then we may have a shot at winning the division 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, oatmeal said:

So sick of mr 4 snaps 

Tired Sleep GIF

Yeah, it’s just like when I sent in that add cut out thing from the back of a MAD magazine when I was in 4th grade to get some playful sea monkeys so I can watch them frolic and entertain my fat ass for hours. Turns out they nothing but brine shrimp. Just like AR 8. 

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Yeah, it’s just like when I sent in that add cut out thing from the back of a MAD magazine when I was in 4th grade to get some playful sea monkeys so I can watch them frolic and entertain my fat ass for hours. Turns out they nothing but brine shrimp. Just like AR 8. 

i ordered the 100 army men that came in a foot locker. was mad when they were only about an 1/8th tall and the foot locker was about the size of a deck of cards

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

If this team is 4–8 he’s not going to step foot on the field.

Iimagine him showing up in December and trying to dig this team out of a hole to eek into the playoffs and then he gets hurt, out for next season.

for sure. i doubt he would be able to return even if we were in it but certainly not coming back to play out a dead season.

season on the line the next two weeks. we need a miracle.

7 hours ago, JETS SB said:

After the Jets beat the Bills and Dolphins, plans will begin to get Aaron back on the field playing, a couple of weeks later. On their way to the most improbable Super Bowl run, in the history of the NFL. Enjoy the ride. 

I was down for a day after the loss and now I am right back there with you! Let's go!

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Ron Rico said:

This has fast become Linus in the pumpkin patch. No one cares anymore. We're sick and tired of being served up a sh*t sandwich.

Nobody cares if Aaron Rodgers is coming back? Every web analytic \ stat says otherwise.