****OFFICIAL JETS V DOLPHINS BLACK FRIDAY GAME FISH FILET THREAD****

T0mShane

1 hour ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Shredded? Am I on time delay it's 10 nothing. And we are literally stacking dude 10 yards deep.

Def looks great again

Qb looks sharpe and good.

Play calling unsurprising is asking for passes 10 yard short of sticks

Wassup?
I just watched a 40 play 120 yard drive with the obligatory PF oh wait… 3 of them that took up  13 minutes and resulted in a TD.

Elite I tell ya… elite!

2 minutes ago, BigRy56 said:

Sure. Take Tua, his backup, and 4/5 of the OL out and let’s see that offensive production……. Give me a break

You know who backs up Tua?

The guy heaps of people on this board wanted to keep after last season.

And the dolphins are starting three backups on their offensive line in this game.

5 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

I hate Saleh but we have no talent.    JD needs to go.   Saleh as well but JD should be walked out the door.  

Its just head scratching. Very Good defense. Some good offensive weapons. Just no QB or legit backup QB.  How can you keep this guy as GM with no legit back up plan? QB is the most important position in all of sports. Even a game manager like Trent Dilfer won a feakin Super Bowl.  Its just no excuse if Rodgers got hurt or not. You have to have a BACK UP PLAN. I fire them both tonight and have anyone else be the interim HC/GM until next year. And while you're at it, cut Boyle AND Zach, start Semian and get someone off the street to back him up. Enough is Enough. 

• Upvote 2