Zach Wilson Given Permission To Seek Trade

4 minutes ago, Warfish said:

All part of the JetBlue Conspiracy, I'm sure.

Maybe folks should look at any new advertising deals JetBlue has entered into, to see where he'll be playing next.

Screenshot_20240228-150621_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3239b9289fa70321529f7467acd0328c.jpg

• Haha 3

8 minutes ago, section314 said:

Who do you think his agent is?😁

I said 3 months ago team Wilson wants a divorce.  It was always silly to think his dad, a former o-linemen, wanted him on the east coast with Saleh getting the crap kicked out of him behind a crap line. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, oatmeal said:

I’m telling you Zach Wilson generates more headlines than any top 5 bust to come before him. 

WHO TF CARES?!? 
Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

I don't know. I think it's the access to information and connectivity that we have. Imagine Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russel if they came into the league today. We'd literally drown in memes.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I don't know. I think it's the access to information and connectivity that we have. Imagine Ryan Leaf or Jamarcus Russel if they came into the league today. We'd literally drown in memes.

I believe if Zach had a daily dose of Purple Drank, he might be a more effective QB.

• Haha 2