Mike Williams officially released

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

He's the same prototype as Lazard, except he's good

ACL recovery is a complete unknown though

Mike is actually an X receiver. Lazard has the same body however needs to be in the slot to help against press coverage. 

45 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

I like him but with that injury history I think we can do better, its unknow if he's going to be able to perform.

Maybe a get slot like Boyd and draft Odunze.

Boyd would be a great great fit. His stats are extremely ipressive considering he was playing along side Chase and Higgins so he had to share a lot. 

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Maynard13 said:

Ohhhhhh this guy is da bomb. Does he still have it?  Would be a nice compliment to GW.  

If by "it" you mean an ACL then yeah but he tore it last year. 

I'd still take him but JD will get outbid. 

• Sympathy 1

10 minutes ago, Maynard13 said:

Boyd would be a great great fit. His stats are extremely ipressive considering he was playing along side Chase and Higgins so he had to share a lot. 

He’s been my perfered target. Was a 1k WR before the chase / Higgins duo established itself. Hes under rated. He’s a legit WR2

• Upvote 3

I like Mike Williams, and I also like the idea of grabbing a solid starting WR in free agency who won’t count as part of the comp pick formula. It’ll be almost a full year since his ACL injury when the season starts. 

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, rbstern said:

He would be a great pickup, but the cap number may be too much.

He was cut/released…SD will pay him whatever they owe him, and he gets to sign a new deal wherever he wants…so no one knows what his cap number is going to be. 

Douglas should at least kick the tires here. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Maynard13 said:

When a defense has to cover Chase & Higgins, the #3 receiver should be able to get open.

He would be a good fit with Lazard. The 2 can have a weekly contest to see who will drop the most passes.

Hard pass.

• Thumb Down 1