**** OFFICIAL JETS v VIKINGS RETURN TO GLORY GAME THREAD ****

Pac

I don’t think I’ve ever seen the Jets offense look this bad, and that is really saying something.

On a team loaded with a mix of young talent, experienced veterans, etc. this looks as bad as any Jets team quarterbacked by Neil O’Donnell, Brooks Bollinger, etc. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, Creepy Lurker said:

Don’t talk to the peoples’s captain that way. Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!! Sperm Edwards is the greatest!!! OMG I love-love-love him!!!!!! YEAH JD!! DERPP!!!!!

Jets fans are the best Jets fans are the best Jets fans are the best

1 minute ago, Joe W. Namath said:

How does rodgers not see that coming?

Safety blitz from his blind side; the TE has to at least chip him before going into his route Did not happen. So many  things wrong today. 

Just now, fullblast said:

How does it manage to look exactly the same every year.

It’s an organizational problem not a Geno problem, Darnold or even ZW problem.  Jets have proven they can’t hire even a competent coaching staff, can’t Develop QBs who go on to have success when they leave, have no accountability for players either 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Ghost said:

Max. He does absolutely NOTHING to help this team. There’s zero coaching going on. Picture a 1st grade classroom with no teacher. This is exactly what’s going on. Players with zero coaching. 

He needs to be fired. The team gave up and this was his strength. The players played for him. They’re clearly not playing hard for him. Undisciplined ******* team. 

Woody was the ambassador to England. Maybe he has some contacts who can revoke Salah's passport...