Which JN Poster Would make the best GM and why?

jgb

Which JN poster should be in the big chair and why?  

78 members have voted

1. 1. Introducing the next Jets GM...

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, Villain The Foe said:

C'mon just look at my track record. ?

Even though it doesn’t seem like Glennon is going to work out, a pro football team basically agreed with your assessment (which you made when basically nobody else did). 

45 minutes ago, HessStation said:

The fact that my greatness has gone completely under the radar should only elevate my status. 

I voted Sperm for his overall understanding of what the job is, but I'd definitely recommend that he put you in charge of college scouting. I just can't have you drafting a guard in the first round every year. Sperm would ask you, "thanks, but who do you like that plays a position of higher value?"

It’s an honor to be nominated, but I’d really like to be the President of Football Ops so I can assert my unified vision for the franchise over the entire organization. I would run the team in a manner not unlike Putin’s Russia. We would be a monster. There would be assassinations. I would imprison my political foes.

As for the real answer, the three posters with best overall track records regarding prospects are Hess, LonelyHearts, and Matt39, with @Matt39 holding the edge because LonelyHearts was all in on Bjorn Werner that one year. 

Just now, T0mShane said:

It’s an honor to be nominated, but I’d really like to be the President of Football Ops so I can assert my unified vision for the franchise over the entire organization. I would run the team in a manner not unlike Putin’s Russia. We would be a monster. There would be assassinations. I would imprison my political foes.

As for the real answer, the three posters with best overall track records regarding prospects are Hess, LonelyHearts, and Matt39, with @Matt39 holding the edge because LonelyHearts was all in on Bjorn Werner that one year. 

lol no

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I didn't vote for you because you're obviously an unreliable drunk. 

2 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

From Animal House?

Archived