!### Jets vs Bills -- The Official Game Thread ###!

Maxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I mean the Bills are doing everything the Jets should have done this game.
passion, trick play, attacking, creativity...
What else does Chris Johnson need to see???  For christs sake fire Bowles tomorrow and give the interim coach the bye week to get ready.

And Mac.

You failed to respond to me and the rest of the board who poked holes in the wafer thin claim you made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Gastineau Lives said:

I'm so torn between anticipating Bowles being fired and not giving a **** and giving up on football altogether. This is just too much. I've seen surreal things as a Jet fan, but this is one of the worst.

If they don’t fire Bowles tomorrow they are going to lose a lot of fans. Hopefully they realize that.. Let McCown be the HC, it will be like varsity blues, let the qb who can’t play anymore, may be able to get guys to play for him. The players certainly are not giving any effort for Todd bowles. Mac should be canned after the season 

Just now, Paradis said:

And Mac.

You failed to respond to me and the rest of the board who poked holes in the wafer thin claim you made.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

there are a million threads during the week that discuss that..  didn't think we need to start in the game thread.

It's been argued ad nauseam.  nothing either of us says will change the others opinion.  although I'm now on board with getting rid of Macc if that's the only way to get rid of Bowles.

I think Johnson and Macc have already discussed life without Bowles given the way Macc was answering questions last week.

Archived