Rumor: Peyton Manning To The Jets?

17 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I don't believe Peyton would be a good coach or talent evaluator. President of football ops, maybe but that's it. I would not be very happy with him as GM, would be such a Johnson hire. People that talented at their craft generally have a hard time since they are no longer in control on the field. I think Elway is hot garbage.

Of course your right, but think of how many great broadcasts you'll be able to make if this happens.

Just picture yourself, in the Snoopy hat, analyzing this great move by the Johnson's.

If you play it right you'll have 200k scrips in a week.  :)

Like your channel BTW

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Peace Frog said:

I’m new here but what the actual f*ck is happening with this board. 

The only rational explanation is that a bunch of naive Mets fans conditioned to losing believe that what they see and read on social media is true and is to be emulated.  So they create weepy threads about the usual subjects-  ownership sucks, stadium sucks, SOJ, blah blah.  And when the real media jumps onboard the bashwagon?  It's a field day, they all come out of the woodwork, they cry their blue and orange tears until they turn green and white.

It's like a contest of who can be the most pathetic, whose depressing theory is the worst.  Whoever can cry the loudest to the worst story of woe wins.  Next thing you know they'll create a thread about how Maccagnan was fired to open up the job for Grumpy Cat. and he was going to accept the GM job but decided to die instead.

SAR I

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 3

The only rational explanation is that a bunch of naive Mets fans conditioned to losing believe that what they see and read on social media is true and is to be emulated.  So they create weepy threads about the usual subjects-  ownership sucks, stadium sucks, SOJ, blah blah.  And when the real media jumps onboard the bashwagon?  It's a field day, they all come out of the woodwork, they cry their blue and orange tears until they turn green and white.
It's like a contest of who can be the most pathetic, whose depressing theory is the worst.  Whoever can cry the loudest to the worst story of woe wins.  Next thing you know they'll create a thread about how Maccagnan was fired to open up the job for Grumpy Cat. and he was going to accept the GM job but decided to die instead.
SAR I

I know man right? The stadium is packed and filled with green every Sunday. Why doesnt the media cover that story more?

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Never thought these words would come out of my mouth, but, "How very Jetsy". 

This is how Christopher Johnson thinks out of the box??  You've got to be kidding me.  Team can't draft to save their lives, and their idea of a franchise changing  General Manager is a future Hall of Fame Quarterback, who has never run an organization and who's biggest foray into the business world since leaving the NFL is to make nauseating commercials for an insurance company, featuring an obnoxious song about "chicken parmigiana"??

You can't make this sh*t up.  I hope for our sakes, in this case, somebody did...….

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, flgreen said:

Of course your right, but think of how many great broadcasts you'll be able to make if this happens.

Just picture yourself, in the Snoopy hat, analyzing this great move by the Johnson's.

If you play it right you'll have 200k scrips in a week.  :)

Like your channel BTW

Thanks haha yeah I'm sure it would be a gold mine of content ?

8 hours ago, The Crusher said:

What the hell are you talking about? Peyton Manning has avoided this franchise like the plague his entire career. Just because he’s the only person on the planet that the media is convince Gase doesn’t hate has nothing too do with him coming here. He’s too busy making money in commercials. 

Tubs... this is not like you’re letting some guy you barely know make a change to your favorite cannoli recipe ..it’s giving the keys to the franchise to a guy who never won anything vs Peyton Manning 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Patriot Killa said:

Dude he’s never scouted or had FO experience in his life. I understand who he is but that doesn’t mean he’ll make a great talent evaluator or GM for that matter. Now I’d love to have him in our building in SOME kind of role if he’d accept that. 

But hell no to GM.

If he takes a role like Elway did and got us even the 1 SB win like Elway did, I'd sign up for it. I'd like to see a SB win before i die and don't care how they get it as long as cheating is not involved.

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, Lizard King said:

Tubs... this is not like you’re letting some guy you barely know make a change to your favorite cannoli recipe ..it’s giving the keys to the franchise to a guy who never won anything vs Peyton Manning 

Yeah but Darnold is much younger and neck ain’t broke. 

And if Peyton Manning comes here, I think him, Adam Gase, and the Johnson Brothers should all SHAVE THEIR HEADS TOTALLY BALD!!!! Check out that visual! At the introductory press conference they can just stand up there and say " take us to your leader" !? Just picture it..

10 hours ago, southtown24th said:

Maybe it's just Joe Douglas and gase reaching and seeing if he wants a seat on staff... 

Douglas would need to try and get people in the department to get rid of the junk that has been destroying this team for years... 

In no way was this for the gm position... Manning wouldn't want to be gm either... Imo

39 minutes ago, Jetster said:

This franchise has a soon to be (August) 22 year old future FQB, but Jet fans think we won't have success finding a GM to guide us with a finally aging Tom Brady up in New England. 

Martyrs. 

We have a terribly incompetent owner and a nut job head coach.

They could certainly fill the job but anyone that has other options will stay away.

9 minutes ago, Skeptable said:

Maybe it's just Joe Douglas and gase reaching and seeing if he wants a seat on staff... 

Douglas would need to try and get people in the department to get rid of the junk that has been destroying this team for years... 

In no way was this for the gm position... Manning wouldn't want to be gm either... Imo

I think Peyton has always wanted to run a team's front office, and let's be real, he's the perfect fit with Gase. We already know he would have hired him. If I'm Christopher Johnson, I'm handing the keys to Peyton and getting out of the way.