Antonio brown helmet issue \ GM fight \ suspension \ RELEASED: MERGED

NYallDay

So, I will make this simple, there are posts in here that should have resulted in immediate bans. Those posts are now gone.

It isn't cute to say hey if I said this __________ my employer would fire me. I don't have the patience for anyone trying to be cute and play that game. 

This is the real world, if we do bad things we will get fired. If you post stupid things here, you will be banned.

Now let's walk away exhale and try this again. It is like 8 minutes before the season, we prefer to not ban anyone. Don't make us regret that thought. Thank you to the posters that reported the posts. I appreciate the heads up.

• Upvote 4
  • Sympathy 2

1 hour ago, Lupz27 said:

@Mogglez post has the link

Gruden thought the video was funny, and pretty awesome.

Gruden really wants AB at all costs.

Are we on Mars?

This whole situation is a reality show now.  AB is pulling the strings and seems to have gotten his GM neutered.  I wouldn't be surprised if we find out Gruden paid his fines.

50% chance there's a press release on Tuesday saying that, "Antonio Brown is now a minority owner in the Oakland Raiders."  I mean really....would anything surprise you at this point?

Since Brown has now embarrassed his enabler that is Gruden  by posting that video I am very curious on  what reaction Gruden will have. Does he cut him now does he suspend him or just let’s it go. If no action is taken by Gruden and if I were the owner drastic steps would be undertaken such as firing Gruden and cutting Brown so my franchise doesn’t turn into a bigger laughing stock prior to the move to Vegas. Your thoughts 

1 hour ago, CSNY said:

Since Brown has now embarrassed his enabler that is Gruden  by posting that video I am very curious on  what reaction Gruden will have. Does he cut him now does he suspend him or just let’s it go. If no action is taken by Gruden and if I were the owner drastic steps would be undertaken such as firing Gruden and cutting Brown so my franchise doesn’t turn into a bigger laughing stock prior to the move to Vegas. Your thoughts 

They cant cut him dude is owed a lot of mo et this season and  next

20 minutes ago, Scoop24 said:

Lol based on the outrage around here I expected that video to be crazy .. needless to say after watching it I was underwhelmed .. 

oh well jets got a game in 2 days. Time focus on the important things again . 

It was a private conversation between him and his coach. Who would ever think it's appropriate to post that on social media? 

1 hour ago, PCP63 said:

It was a private conversation between him and his coach. Who would ever think it's appropriate to post that on social media? 

Lol it sound like a hard knocks cut Idk I just expected it to be something worse. I get what your saying though and agree it’s ankther clown move for AB.

3 hours ago, Ghost420 said:

They cant cut him dude is owed a lot of mo et this season and  next

You need to get Browns and also the entire roster’s attention that this type of behavior will not be tolerated. If he gets away with this who’s the next one that pulls these antics ( not only on the Raiders but league wide) Going after his money might be the only way to shake him up

If the Raiders don't cut Brown before this weekend's game - and it looks like they won't - they have truly lost their collective mind.

Brown is going to tear that team apart. He's caused major problems before he's played a snap, he's neutered the GM and he's making the coach look like a spineless buffoon.

The car-crash is going to be spectacular. The Raiders have one last chance to avoid it, but they seem to be closing their eyes and hitting the accelerator towards it.