!#* Week One - Home Opener: Jets vs Bills - The Game Thread !#*

Maxman

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

enough with this nonsense , what happen when the kick is blocked and she have to tackle someone or someone has to tackle her???

******* insane 

What?  Most kickers can’t tackle anyone either.  There have been kickers who have kicked barefoot.  I’m not saying we should sign her.  But she couldn’t be any worse.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, JetsYanks13 said:

The defense looks really good, but in one half of football Gase hasn’t proven sh$t that he’s some great offensive coach- Calls and scheme are terrible!

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Calls and scheme have been fine. 

Darnold has been pressured on every pass and looks totally rattled.

Just now, Butterfield said:

What?  Most kickers can’t tackle anyone either.  There have been kickers who have kicked barefoot.  I’m not daying we should sign her.  But she couldn’t be any worse.

are you insane ?

what will happen to her (to any woman) when a 250 pound lineman run her over ????

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, JiF said:

There are 2 game threads and I'm not sure which one to display my disgust with this team.  The offense looks absolutely terrible and there is no excuse for it.  Sloppy, terrible play calling.  

Same old sh*t, different head coach.

I got confused too I locked the other one. Sorry sweet one 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, fusionCA said:

enough with this nonsense , what happen when the kick is blocked and she have to tackle someone or someone has to tackle her???

******* insane 

If someone had to tackle her giving  him the business would take on a whole new meaning if that were to happen 

Just now, Integrity28 said:

Ed Oliver looks great btw. I haven't noticed our kid yet, but the rest of our D is looking like I've wanted for years - turnovers, extra possessions for the offense. Too bad we're probably going to lose 10 - 9.

9? We have a better chance of winning than we do kicking an extra point or field goal this Game 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Integrity28 said:

Ed Oliver looks great btw. I haven't noticed our kid yet, but the rest of our D is looking like I've wanted for years - turnovers, extra possessions for the offense. Too bad we're probably going to lose 10 - 9.

Williams made a great play on that 4 down fumble