Darnold OUT vs Eagles

kdels62

3 minutes ago, Patriot Killa said:

Because it’s Luke Falk and we won’t score a touchdown with him starting anyway.

See if our offensive guru, QB whispering coach can muster anything resembling a High School Varsity offense this week. that would be an improvement... LOL

Seriously though if our offense does not look improved from the last few weeks, he sucks

• Upvote 2

Just now, Stark said:

See if our offensive guru, QB whispering coach can muster anything resembling a High School Varsity offense this week. that would be an improvement... LOL

Seriously though if our offense does not look improved from the last few weeks, he sucks

I agree. If guys can get good work out of Minshew, Nick Mullens, ect then Gase really has no excuse. I get that the OL is really bad but it’s really about separation and play calling right now.

• Upvote 2

I'm bummed he isn't ready.

I'm not bummed he isn't playing.  

His health is number one priority for both this season as well as everything down the line

The only thing I hate is it seemed like he got most of the 1st team reps because they were confident he was going to play.  that pisses me off.  That's on Gase.

• Thumb Down 1

17 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Gase took a gamble (and lost) by giving Darnold the majority of reps in practice. 

The offense will be utterly unwatchable again. 

Bet the Drs told them he had a good chance of playing so the gave him a majority of reps.  You wouldn’t have?  

We have to hope Falk doesn’t embarrass himself.

15 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

We proba ly should bring Sam back after we play the Pat's. I don't  think the results would be any different at this point if he plays or not. 

Any word on QW and CJ?

QW is almost definitely playing and CJ almost definitely isn't playing

Just now, joewilly12 said:

This organization strives on dragging out the worst QB in the NFL there have been more before Luke Falk there will probably be many more after him. 

I don't care who the GM is or the HC this is nothing new. 

Been there done that. 

Luke Falk by far the worst QB in the NFL. 

Yes, because Luke Falk was the answer the jets were providing at the QB position in August.

Just now, joewilly12 said:

This organization strives on dragging out the worst QB in the NFL there have been more before Luke Falk there will probably be many more after him. 

I don't care who the GM is or the HC this is nothing new. 

Been there done that. 

Luke Falk by far the worst QB in the NFL. 

I believe he has a better passer rating than Kirk Cousins, lol

• Haha 2

24 minutes ago, kdels62 said:

Of course he is out.  All the bullshhht about the chance of his return this week was just that and we all should have known it.  I guess most people don't understand the time needed for a Mono recovery is a lot more than the Jets claim, even though it does vary by individual.  Maybe they force him out there vs Cowboys... probably... but in a normal world scenario, no way does Darnold touch the field until the end of October.  But the Jets will likely (and stupidly) put him in there before then.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Jet Nut said:

How do even type this.  Bet the Drs told them he had a good chance of playing so the gave him a majority of reps.  You wouldn’t have?  

We have to hope Falk doesn’t embarrass himself.

What?

As I made clear above, I have no issue with what Gase did. I think he handled it correctly. 

The team has no chance with Falk regardless of how many reps he gets, so getting Darnold as ready as possible in case he was cleared was the only thing that made sense to me. 

• Upvote 2