****The official Jets/cheaters game thread****

Larz

This sh*t boogles the mind. It never ******* ends.

This sh*t is so ******* frustrating. Every ******* year with Jets sucking and The Pats being great. IT NEVER ******* ENDS!!!!

As much as I hate to say this, The Pats are probably the best team of all time up until this point.

It's unfortunate we root for a team in their division.

Their Defense this year is unreal. Since I'm a Jets fan, the only thing I have to hope for this year is for The Pats to at least lose one game.

• Upvote 1

Just now, Jet9 said:

For real, someone explain to me why Gase shouldn't lose his job tomorrow. 

If this lack of competitiveness goes on for 4 quarters I agree ....zero excuse for gutless cowardice on display ...lose the game ...lose the game by 20....but COMPETE and show some damn pride. I’ve barely missed a snap since 1981 and I don’t recall ever seeing something this gutless .

• Upvote 2

Can we all agree that this game is a microcosm of the ineptitude of Mike Maccagnan? Two things can be simultaneously true. One being the Gase is not a good HC, Two being that he wasn't given much to work with. He can call the play, but he can't block for Darnold. A bad head coach can go 8-8 with a somewhat decent roster. 

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

This is such a sham at this point I might as well just watch professional wrestling! of course there was a holding call against the Jets but it wasn't nearly as bad as the one the rest completely missed when Brady was about to get his ass pummeled! And I'd be firing motherfukers at halftime starting with number 22 trumain Johnson! Lazy good-for-nothing and benched. And am I the only one who has noticed that Darryl Roberts can't f****** tackle anybody ever? Cut his f****** ass immediately at halftime

7 minutes ago, Bugg said:

We obviously need to take the next best fat defensive line guy who doesn't work out nor get anywhere near the QB named Williams. 3rd time is the charm. 

I swear that next year is the year when we pick the right interior lineman with the 4th pick in the draft. If you keep on picking interior DL, you'll eventually hit. Screw OL, right?

• Haha 2