Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Barry McCockinner

Darnold Mocks Dak

Recommended Posts

23 minutes ago, thshadow said:

BTW, did you actually watch his clip?  I think it's very questionable that he's actually imitating him.  It's just one quick move.  Quite likely it was an exercise or a stretch.

The guy in the back was literally doing what dak was doing.  I think it looks silly and they were just imitating him, not mocking him.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, thshadow said:

BTW, did you actually watch his clip?  I think it's very questionable that he's actually imitating him.  It's just one quick move.  Quite likely it was an exercise or a stretch.

Yes I watched the clip I posted. Did you? You think it's a coincidence he's doing this while #1 comes behind him doing it and the nyj official Twitter posted it saying "everyone is doing it".

I mean c'mon

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who is #1? That's the really big question.

No player listed with that number on the roster or PS.

My guess is it's PS WR Jeff Smith. He's listed on the website as #17, but Vyncint Smith wears that on the 53, so could be Jeff changed to #1 and the website hasn't caught up yet.

And I need to get out more.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doubt he's being sh*tty about it if anything at all. I know Dak stuck uo for Darnold with that seeing ghost BS.

 

Donovan McNabb needs a shot and a beer. Relax dude. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yea - mock - they're making fun of dak by imitating his warm up.

actually a pretty common warmup for quarterbacks as passing accuracy and strength comes from disassociation of your hips from the core.  What Dak is doing is common for warming up the core muscles and priming the neuro-passage ways for use of the hips and core in their throwing motion. 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, RutgersJetFan said:

Oh look Ghostpicks McMono's got jokes.

and he looks the worst out of all 3 doing it....

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

yea - mock - they're making fun of dak by imitating his warm up.

Or they ARE good-naturedly playing around with Prescott not making fun of him. Some guys need to get thicker skin. 

Tell Donovan Mchasbeen to STFU.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/15/2019 at 4:01 PM, pointman said:

I wish Donovan McNabb spoke/typed less. 

I loved when McNabb admitted he didn't know an NFL game could end in a tie during a post game interview. The guys been playing football his entire life and he doesn't know the basic rules. Also loved when he puked in the huddle in a win or lose drive for a SB win, does anything say 'choke job' more than that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Big_Slick said:

I loved when McNabb admitted he didn't know an NFL game could end in a tie during a post game interview. The guys been playing football his entire life and he doesn't know the basic rules. Also loved when he puked in the huddle in a win or lose drive for a SB win, does anything say 'choke job' more than that?

I always felt like McNabb got a raw deal from just about everyone.  Didn't he get to 4 NFC championship games?  And the year they made it to the Superbowl, he won those playoff games without TO.  Admittedly TO was incredible in that Superbowl (while McNabb got sick) but I still don't get the McNabb criticism.  The guy won way more than most QBs ever do yet it seemed like everyone had something negative to say about him.  I've never understood it.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I always felt like McNabb got a raw deal from just about everyone.  Didn't he get to 4 NFC championship games?  And the year they made it to the Superbowl, he won those playoff games without TO.  Admittedly TO was incredible in that Superbowl (while McNabb got sick) but I still don't get the McNabb criticism.  The guy won way more than most QBs ever do yet it seemed like everyone had something negative to say about him.  I've never understood it.

Philly fan base.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This where you stop and review the need to post nonsense that makes sense only to you and no one else

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I always felt like McNabb got a raw deal from just about everyone.  Didn't he get to 4 NFC championship games?  And the year they made it to the Superbowl, he won those playoff games without TO.  Admittedly TO was incredible in that Superbowl (while McNabb got sick) but I still don't get the McNabb criticism.  The guy won way more than most QBs ever do yet it seemed like everyone had something negative to say about him.  I've never understood it.

There are legitimate criticisms of McNabb just as there are with anybody but it would be kind of ridiculous to ignore that the bar has always been higher for black quarterbacks. It's gotten better but that's mostly because there are just so many guys out there killing it that nobody could possibly get on MNF and say they're all SJW media creations like Rush did with McNabb. If not for Watson, Wilson, Mahomes, Jackson, etc., an argument about Dak Prescott would almost definitely wind up with me getting banned.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Miss Lonelyhearts said:

There are legitimate criticisms of McNabb just as there are with anybody but it would be kind of ridiculous to ignore that the bar has always been higher for black quarterbacks. It's gotten better but that's mostly because there are just so many guys out there killing it that nobody could possibly get on MNF and say they're all SJW media creations like Rush did with McNabb. If not for Watson, Wilson, Mahomes, Jackson, etc., an argument about Dak Prescott would almost definitely wind up with me getting banned.

You have a point but I'll say this - TO criticized McNabb as much as anyone that I can remember.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m prettt sure the announcers did it on the pre game broadcast last night 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  



Content Partnership

Yes Network

Site Sponsor

MILE-Social - NJ Social Media & SEO company
×
×
  • Create New...