Rumors, Leaks, Reports, Whines, in 2020 Free Agency

jetstream23

3 minutes ago, Lith said:

His health is the primary concern for me.  Obviously, cost is important too.   But the Browns just shoveled money at TE Austin Hooper and have Njoku, Landry, etc.

OBJ to the NYJ would also be a complete circus with Giants fans unless the Jets got him at a low price.  With that being said....I would LOVE to see OBJ on the Jets for a 2nd round pick when the Jets just got a 3rd and 5th for Leo Williams.  It would feel like Leo and the #48 pick for OBJ, the #68 and the 5th rounder.

5 minutes ago, jetstream23 said:

His health is the primary concern for me.  Obviously, cost is important too.   But the Browns just shoveled money at TE Austin Hooper and have Njoku, Landry, etc.

OBJ to the NYJ would also be a complete circus with Giants fans unless the Jets got him at a low price.  With that being said....I would LOVE to see OBJ on the Jets for a 2nd round pick when the Jets just got a 3rd and 5th for Leo Williams.  It would feel like Leo and the #48 pick for OBJ, the #68 and the 5th rounder.

This would scare me.  The Browns gave up a 1 and a 3 plus a starting safety to get the guy a year ago.  If they are giving up on him so quickly, there hs to be a reason.  I would love a talent like that, but it says something when two teams give up on a guy in his prime. One after paying him a big signing bonus and the second after giving up draft capital for him. 

Buyer beware!!!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Philc1 said:

Would love Xavier Rhodes

I would really rather carry on with what we had last year instead of rolling with Rhodes.

That's not to be ringing endorsement of our CB situation from last year, but how much I would hate to have him here.

Just now, Big_Slick said:

OBJ doesn't fit with JD's player philosophy. I don't want OBJ either. He'll only be a large PITA and I don't want to trade any of the Jets picks - except - to move up to jump the Browns and move to #9.

While I agree he doesn't fit what we are hearing to be JD's criteria,  I don't feel like he was an issue in Cleveland like he was in NY.  Maybe that was because of the Giants, maybe he rose to an insane popularity too quick because of the catch, but I feel like he was a kid that just needed to grow up a bit.  I think he did.

I would love to have him here.