Jamal Adams Strikes Again on Instagram

Best player on the team, and props to him as a leader on and off the field, and for having the guts to take a stand on what’s happening in this country also. He’s been the voice of the Jets as far as that goes.

The man wants to get paid. If he feels he has to rattle some chains to get that done, that’s his right. Fans who get upset about it will just have to grind their teeth. It’s really not their concern.

• Upvote 10
  • Thumb Down 10
  • WTF? 7
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 3

19 minutes ago, 14 in Green said:

Best player on the team, and props to him as a leader on and off the field, and for having the guts to take a stand on what’s happening in this country also. He’s been the voice of the Jets as far as that goes.

The man wants to get paid. If he feels he has to rattle some chains to get that done, that’s his right. Fans who get upset about it will just have to grind their teeth. It’s really not their concern.

14 in Green = 33 in Pink

Best player on the team LOL LOL LOL LOL Please STOP LOL LOLO LOL LOL

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Wonderboy said:

14 in Green = 33 in Pink

I think @T0mShane called dibs on the pink thing first, my friend.

I’m fine with being known as an Adams supporter though. I’m a fan of good players.

@Wonderboy I can’t keep up with your edits. I replied, but now you’re loling me for saying he’s the best player on the Jets. 

Who do you think is better?

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Icer said:

Drama queen will be crying all year, better get used to it now. JD isn't going to pay him early or break the bank for him

Yep, and I don't think any team is going to pay anywhere near what some Jets fans think he's worth. 

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

23 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

It seems that Jamal’s agent tells him things that are not entirely true. With this, for instance, why would the Jets send Jamal Adams a contract offer in January? 

This is perfectly plausible but it;'s also an assumption.  I can't assume based off what we know that Jamal's agent is telling him incorrect information.  

• WTF? 1

This is how the younger generation does business.  This is how they voice their disapproval with what they are going through.  I don't agree with it but I don't knock it.  Social media has taken over everyone's life and this is the best way to be heard.  

jamal adams is a terrific player and in today’s nfl with spread offenses and multiple looks on offense a guy with his abilities to rush the passer cover across the field in the flats and provide killer run support has much value - many posters here devalue him because he’s a safety and traditionally this is not a premium position- having said that I am completely uninterested in his diva nonsense - you want to be paid like a leader be one on and off the field - shut up and let the process play out - i won’t root for revis 2.0 no matter what the talent level is

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

• Upvote 3