Jamal isnt happy with 7AM flight

5 hours ago, mrcoops said:

He needs to shut up until he passes his physical and the trade becomes official.

Don't lose those two 1st rounders for us with your big mouth now, you moron.

Oh, yeah... PLEEEEEZ get that signature on the contract.  Do it quickly... I mean like right now !

• Post of the Week 1

2 hours ago, KRL said:

Is there something in the water at LSU???  Beckham and now Adams are
always talking, complaining and being a diva.  I can't wait to see
Adams bring his "act" to SEA and Bobby Wagner or KJ Wright (SB champs
and leaders) tell him to shut up

This is what surprises me. I'm a big LSU fan and while not on the campus heard these guys were great teammates at LSU . To boot both Beckham and Adams had fathers who already played in the NFL , coming into the league and during the draft process they said and did all the right things . Is it simply the money and instant spotlight that warps them - I have no idea - but its disheartening.

He’ll probably be traded to the Browns next year when the Hawks get sick of his whining ass bull crap and don’t give him the payday he wants. The Browns like those diva type players. How’s OBJ’s career going? I’ll tell ya. OBJ’s first two seasons in the NFL, he had 7 and 8, 100 yard plus games. Last year, two 100 yard plus games and one of them was 101 yards. The other 161 yards against guess who??? Jamal Adams and his New Jack City backfield. Freaking clowns. See ya Jamal, you won’t be missed by me. A safety isn’t gonna make or break any team.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, KRL said:

Is there something in the water at LSU???  Beckham and now Adams are
always talking, complaining and being a diva.  I can't wait to see
Adams bring his "act" to SEA and Bobby Wagner or KJ Wright (SB champs
and leaders) tell him to shut up

At least Beckham is a special receiver and one of the best to ever play his position. Jamal is just a glorified linebacker marauding as a strong safety.

1 hour ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Adams: tweets complaining about 7am flight with an LOL, obviously joking

JetNation 3.4 Secionds Later: New thread titled "Jamal Isn't Happy With Seahawks"

I'm old enough to remember when Jamal Adams would make "jokes" about his unhappiness with the Jets. 

5 hours ago, GREENBEAN said:

He deleted the tweet because he is actually complaining. Sure he added an lol but this is not a good look to be starting with and he knew it later.  Many truths are said in jest my friend.  

I am just saying, its perfectly normal for people his age to post such things.

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The Jets have traded away five of their last seven 1st round picks. Exactly what good is having these picks when you can’t or won’t even try to keep your best players

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

So basically what you are saying is that we should have bent over and gave him whatever he wanted despite the fact that he had never proven to be a game changer and he has been pretty disloyal to us and never wanted to be here 

9 hours ago, Tinstar said:

The Jets have traded away five of their last seven 1st round picks. Exactly what good is having these picks when you can’t or won’t even try to keep your best players

Well we had crappy GMs who had no idea of positional value or draft capital, and was too afraid to take risks in early rounds and way too eager to take risks later.

It's just a course correction. I suspect under JD our 1st round picks will stick and be more likely to be excellent.

Before they became whatever some of y’all think they became, all those traded away former 1st round picks were exactly what we have today , draft picks. Then the people who accumulated those same picks turned them into people.
Does anyone know what the Future of Sam Darnold holds for certain. Does anyone know what the future of Becton is for certain.
When all you see is what benefits your point of view, nobody can show you anything else. So keep the circle jerk going and enjoy the misery that you so deserve.

I’m sure he can wake up for it. I’m also sure he was less than thrilled, like any of us would be. 

But really, tweeting about having to get up early before your first day with your new team? Some things you just keep to yourself and just be quiet, though that is a skill at which he’s yet to show any proficiency.

Maybe they wanted to meet with him that day, to help get him set up so he could have a full day with the team since camp started the day after that. Booking a flight a few hours later removes that option since he wouldn’t/couldn’t get to the team’s facility until 7-8pm. Or maybe they figured this would be a less-crowded plane (and airport terminal in NY) that early, and wanted him distanced from others as much as possible. Maybe even someone in the traveling office didn’t pay attention because it’s just not important. 

Tweeting about getting up early. What is he, a ****ing teenager? 

The reason for these threads/posts - before the next one chimes in about obsessions/etc - is because things like this reinforce feelings of confidence that this was the right move. This ****er will complain about anything at any time, no matter how inappropriate. Good player, but I’ve got a hard time believing his me-me-me schtick wasn’t already wearing thin on a lot of guys in the locker room before this offseason. 

Jeez. You could probably write a book on watching paint dry that would rival the length of War and Peace.

6 hours ago, Tinstar said:

Before they became whatever some of y’all think they became, all those traded away former 1st round picks were exactly what we have today , draft picks. Then the people who accumulated those same picks turned them into people.
Does anyone know what the Future of Sam Darnold holds for certain. Does anyone know what the future of Becton is for certain.
When all you see is what benefits your point of view, nobody can show you anything else. So keep the circle jerk going and enjoy the misery that you so deserve.

curmudgeon-with-bow-tie.jpg

you tell 'em!

On 7/27/2020 at 3:36 AM, Tinstar said:

After all of this you think this was a case of the Jets not even trying to keep him?

Did you miss the past 6-8 months?

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Adams: tweets complaining about 7am flight with an LOL, obviously joking

JetNation 3.4 Secionds Later: New thread titled "Jamal Isn't Happy With Seahawks"

angry Sports bar GIF by Originals

ESPN and FS1 both in their "was it a haul for the Jets" reports mentioned that tweet and how it was a bad look to be whining when you got what you wanted part of the story

32 minutes ago, JOJOTOWNSELL said:

Damn, i miss Mike already. 

He was spot on on Jamal, he always called him out on separating himself from the team.

Look up the clip from when Jamal was crying about Douglas taking calls, comparing himself to Brady.

He didn't think we'd ever get 2 1st round picks for him though. LOL!

Just now, BROOKLYN JET said:

He was spot on on Jamal, he always called him out on separating himself from the team.

Look up the clip from when Jamal was crying about Douglas taking calls, comparing himself to Brady.

He didn't think we'd ever get 2 1st round picks for him though. LOL!

Nobody did.  Joe Douglas is our Merlin.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Why do fans care if we like making fun of Adams? This guy screamed from the mountain tops he was the best safety to ever play the game, he said that as soon as he said he wanted to be the highest paid defender in football. 

Making fun of an egomaniac is FUN. If Kittle smokes his azz this year, I can't want to read the thread on Jetnation, it will be hilarious! 

If we draft 2 studs that become all pros, as we always make the playoffs, every thread started reminding us of the day Joe Douglas sent this big mouth packing will be a can't miss thread. This guy gave the middle finger to our GM, coach & Jet fans. Fans that filled a stadium with #33 Jerseys. 

He's the Jet fans Roger Clemens except not nearly as good or important in the sports world. He deserves the bashing he's getting. He sold Media, Macc, a bill of false goods.

7 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jeez. You could probably write a book on watching paint dry that would rival the length of War and Peace.

Tolstoy's writing was plagued by its brevity. Probably had to spend too many hours away from writing due to the excessive time he took washing pirog crumbs & shchi out of that Hagris beard. Kept him from achieving greatness IMO. 

• Haha 1