With Week 1 behind us we're moving on to a San Francisco team that's pissed off and needs a punching bag after a home loss today.

jetstream23

29 minutes ago, section314 said:

The  Niners are nowhere close to being as good as the Bills are. This will be a close game, and I would not be shocked if we win.

Yeah- I just don’t see that.. the Jets were so unprepared in all phases of the game yesterday. Based on wha I saw ( I had them as a 6-7 win team). They’re going to be absolutely terrible. They lose by at least two touchdowns next week- and that’s only if they play better- if they don’t? They’ll be thoroughly embarrassed.

10 hours ago, Nixhead said:

They are gonna slam us next week but then we have 4 winnable games - which of course we would be lucky to go 2-2 against the Colts, Denver, Arizona and The Chargers.

The Arizona game is not "winnable".

Chargers is the only one we have a chance in, and that's only if we see significant improvement in the quality of play by this team.

So we'll be 1-5 or 0-6.  Tank baby!

10 hours ago, Nixhead said:

They are gonna slam us next week but then we have 4 winnable games - which of course we would be lucky to go 2-2 against the Colts, Denver, Arizona and The Chargers.

Arizona is much better than us on both sides of the ball.  It ain't close. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

We actually match up a bit better vs frsico if you ask me.  QB is not quite the running threat, they are a running team.  We are usually at least decent at stopping the run.  Our offense will get face rolled but I'd be surprised if the defense did not hold up.  Their Wrs are hurt of suspect and I thought I heard that kittle got hurt yesterday.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

IF SF is pissed and looking to beat someone up, shouldn't the Jets be at least as pissed?

If we lose that wont be the reason, that theyre the better team, with more talent will be the reason why

Yes the Jets should be pissed. Hopefully they beat up Gase during the week.

• WTF? 1

We're gonna get destroyed so badly. After this one we'll be hearing a lot of "It's not Sam's fault, what do you except him to do, play well against a good team?" type of game. 

The 49ers have 3 legitimate pass rushers. They understand what's important to a football team. We haven't had a pass rusher on the edge since John Abraham LOL.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Arizona game is not "winnable".

Chargers is the only one we have a chance in, and that's only if we see significant improvement in the quality of play by this team.

So we'll be 1-5 or 0-6.  Tank baby!

Agree with AZ they looked good yesterday. Chargers AND the Colts are very winnable. Rivers looked old yesterday and his picks cost them the game. The only problem we might have with the Chargers is they are use to having no fans in the stands. lol 

7 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

IF SF is pissed and looking to beat someone up, shouldn't the Jets be at least as pissed?

Joe Douglas said a week ago that the Jets were pissed because of what the media predicted they'd be this season.  Then those pissed off Jets went out and proved the media correct in Buffalo.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, ScarletKnight89 said:

We're gonna get destroyed so badly. After this one we'll be hearing a lot of "It's not Sam's fault, what do you except him to do, play well against a good team?" type of game. 

The 49ers have 3 legitimate pass rushers. They understand what's important to a football team. We haven't had a pass rusher on the edge since John Abraham LOL.

Think back to when SF hired John Lynch as GM.  Their roster was just as barren as the Jets at that point.  Since then they have almost won a Super Bowl and when healthy have one of the strongest rosters in the league....the Jets don’t even look like they belong in a professional league.

What a hideous organization.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1