We're a laughing stock on Fox

4 minutes ago, Lith said:

We have earned whatever ridicule we get. Gotta win some games to change the narrative. 

And fire Gase.

Funny, many Jets fans blame the media for having an "anti-Jets conspiracy." Uh, actually the media has an "anti-suck conspiracy."

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 1

Hopefully the rest of the league and all the networks continue to make fun of the Jets for the rest of this season.

It's sad and annoying but honestly, the Jets, specifically Chris Johnson, need to have this happen to them. They need to be made fun of and mocked. This is the product they've built and it's a joke.

Maybe they'll be shamed into making a move.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

My personal hope is that both of our owners and our GM along with our coaching and trainer staff go on a team building retreat.

I want them to get in touch with each other.

I want them to find a common goal.

On the return trip back there is an engine issue.

Only 6 parachutes are available.

The two pilots and four stewards and stewardesses use them.

The plane crashes into :

4508821563_924dd61079_c.jpg

No one on the ground is involved, and there are no survivors.

The phoenix of hope arises:

2226687809_bfd4357316_n.jpg

Football gods here my humble plea.

End our misery..........

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, playtowinthegame said:

Funny how the Giants avoid this ridicule. They've been garbage for the last 9 seasons counting this winless season thus far. 

Seriously?

The Giants have won 4 Super Bowls, and lost one to Baltimore.  That is 5 appearances since the Jets last got there. 

The Jets have won 2, TWO, division titles in their history.  They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 50 years.  That is half a century.

• Upvote 3
  • Post of the Week 1

49 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

Seriously?

The Giants have won 4 Super Bowls, and lost one to Baltimore.  That is 5 appearances since the Jets last got there. 

The Jets have won 2, TWO, division titles in their history.  They haven't been to a Super Bowl in 50 years.  That is half a century.

Hey we also s*** talk Eli Manning here. If Eli were a Jet he'd have a 50 foot statue in front of One Jets Drive.

We are the little brother farting on big bro's success.  Now for this important message from Key & Peele:

• Upvote 3