Kallen Ballage cut

Barkus

5 minutes ago, Skeet Ulrich said:

RBs that can't pass protect are a dying breed in the NFL, he allowed two bad sacks Thursday.

Why they don't use Gore to pass block on 3rd down is mind boggling. It's probably the only sensible role for him at this point. Yet here we are.

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Stark said:

and to think we actually tried to trade for him before (traded denied for failed physical) then signed him off the street a week later ha.... LOL... GASE = MORON

This is why Douglas has to cut ties with this coach PRONTO. 

Douglas risks being lumped in with Gase's awfulness more and more the longer he is allowed to coach here. We have to cut this cord sooner than later. 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 2

6 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Another one of Gases guys, just like luke flak. brought in specifically cause Gase liked the guy and he sucked.

I wonder how this goes down.  We know that JD has the last word on the roster so I wonder how much objection/input Gase has in the process/outcome.  

1 minute ago, LIJetsFan said:

I wonder how this goes down.  We know that JD has the last word on the roster so I wonder how much objection/input Gase has in the process/outcome.  

Does JD have last word on who dresses for games?  Or simply on the roster as a whole?  Thanks for clarifying.

Also - this is an interesting development.  Can be interpreted (if, like me you'd like to) that JD is starting to distance himself from Gase guys.

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

I believe JD decides on the Roster and Gase decides who is active.

But Gase obviously can't select someone to be active who is not on the roster in the first place.  

Shades of moneyball....no coach you can't play that guy because I just trader him.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

Not sure what it means for Bell - Jets had to make a cut to officially add Ty Johnson to the roster. We're at 53 now.

Cutting Ballage does feel like JD exerting his authority. Gase can't use him on gamedays over better players if he's not on the roster.

Glad Mike White is back. He should compete with Morgan for the #2 job next year.

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, mrcoops said:

Not sure what it means for Bell - Jets had to make a cut to officially add Ty Johnson to the roster. We're at 53 now.

Cutting Ballage does feel like JD exerting his authority. Gase can't use him on gamedays over better players if he's not on the roster.

Glad Mike White is back. He should compete with Morgan for the #2 job next year.

Also Hairston is officially gone since white took the last open spot on the practice squad 

19 hours ago, mrcoops said:

Bell is back until he fakes another injury because Gase