Bell Released

1 minute ago, jetlaw said:

I keep thinking this team had hit rock bottom but they find ways to keep falling. When will this finally start to turn around? At this point all I want is to be competitive.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

it keeps going

down

down

down

down

down

down

down

down

this is the dark ages folks

welcome

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

That would depend if Bell still wants to play, as he already accomplished his main goal. The Jets did him a huge solid here. 

Oh he'll be signed by Thursday and will make an immediate impact his 1st game.

I have no doubt.

• Upvote 2

Just now, southparkcpa said:

I won’t wear any Jets stuff....  just removed my license plate cover.   I’m fukking done emotionally. FUKK YOU WOODY!!!!!

there we go

THIS is what needs to happen

you morons who keep playing along, y'all are mad ******* stupid

this franchise is the worst franchise in sports

and there is NO close second.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, CanadienJetsFan said:

Here’s where it really gets interesting.

JD selects the players but Gase selects which players play.

JD wants the full tank and definitely wants his younger players to play but Gase needs wins to save his job and might rely on the vets.

If Gase is playing the youngsters it means that CJ told him that his job is secure.

Or CJ told him to play the younger players and he can keep his job until the end of the season. Or, Gase isn't playing the younger players enough so JD forced his hand by releasing the older players :-)

3 minutes ago, Pac said:

horrible take.  Hes going to be able to pick from a dozen teams requesting his services and will go back to being Bell in no time.  Not sure how many examples of players prospering when escaping Gase people need.

This ******* team is a disgrace right now.

He will be lucky to sign with a team.  And if he did it'll be as a backup. He's a shell of himself. 

Just now, DLJ said:

He liked a couple of tweets that shat
On Gase and 12 hours later he’s gone

All this tells me is Gase is in charge and will be here in perpetuity

and WE need to stop supporting this franchise

that's what needs to happen for any sort of proposed/possible/purported change

vote with your wallets

you morons

• WTF? 1

11 minutes ago, Bleedin Green said:

If they just continue to go all-in on Gore, Gase not only needs to be fired, but never allowed to coach, watch, speak about, or even think about any level of football ever again for the rest of eternity.

What do you think is about to happen?  He said he doesn’t want to stunt Perine’s growth and he just released Bell.  Lmfao.  Gore is now  a 37 year old bell cow. 

• Upvote 3

CJ Mosely is next so get ready.   Gase has once again proves he is a disgraceful coach and will go down as the most horrible coach in the NFL ever.  He makes Hugh Jackson look light a world class coach.   

I understand from JD's end about this since it was inevitable.    Gase never wanted Bell.   This classic mess is the direct result of having Mac do the draft after firing Bowels.  They both needed to go.  We need a full blow out of the Executive staff and ownership.  

The most insulting is still having Gase as coach.   Oh No Reaction GIF by DICK'S Sporting Goods

• Upvote 2

I'll be surprised if he plays well anywhere else. Guy has looked a step slow his whole time here. Fantastic playe but got a ton of touches and is getting old.

He was a good soldier with a 3rd rate org for awhile so I wish him well and hopw he proves me wrong.

• Upvote 3