Jump to content

PSL Owners/Season Ticket Owners


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The only good thing about Covid is I didn't have to waste my $$ attending games this year.  Yes I still would have went and I would have been miserable doing so. 

I can't help but think if we were in the stands raining boos down on the team, we'd have fired gase already. I personally like to think some of my booing contributed to bowles getting fired. 

Can woody tell me again how PSL’s are an investment? I think a new BMW is a more sound investment then the Jets

Posted Images

1 minute ago, sec143dmf said:

The only good thing about Covid is I didn't have to waste my $$ attending games this year.  Yes I still would have went and I would have been miserable doing so. 

I'd still be going. But I've developed a habit over the past few years of being too drunk by the time the game started to care about how bad they are.

  • Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, joewilly12 said:

How would you be reacting if you were in attendance for this mess. 

Would you attend and not care less. 

Would you wear a bag over your head. 

Discuss

*1996 1-15  I attended every home game and stayed until the end. 

I wouldn't be in attendance and I will not renew next year in the current setup

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, joewilly12 said:

How would you be reacting if you were in attendance for this mess. 

Would you attend and not care less. 

Would you wear a bag over your head. 

Discuss

*1996 1-15  I attended every home game and stayed until the end. 

The former real fan know as joewilly12.

#TeamSAR_I

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BurnleyJet said:

Investment Gold I tell you..

If Trevor Lawrence won’t come next year, the Johnson’s won’t have to worry. Because no one will be in the stadium.

remember just a few short years ago we were okay with sucking because we had a chance at a top QB.  

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I already sent them an email explaining they won’t see anymore of my money as long as Gase is the head coach. I’ll probably still renew it next year tho if he’s fired. Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a PSL they’re dirt cheap on the secondary market right now 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

No ones leaving but I truly feel bad for season ticket holders. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

I already sent them an email explaining they won’t see anymore of my money as long as Gase is the head coach. I’ll probably still renew it next year tho if he’s fired. Meanwhile if anyone is looking to get a PSL they’re dirt cheap on the secondary market right now 

No thanks. I invested in a hotdog I wound up eating today. It was a better return

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

If there were attendance, Gase would be gone sooner than later, given the wrath coming from the corwd each and every game  Fans would make it their game day mission to chant for Gase's firing. 

As I said in another post... for the love of God, there is no reason for Gase to be here now.

  • Upvote 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Ghost said:

No ones leaving but I truly feel bad for season ticket holders. 

Don’t. 

No season ticket holder committed to 30 years with any NFL team would have any expectation in that span greater than to have two 5 year stretches at playoff berths leading to 1 Super Bowl championship. 

We are 10 years in at MetLife. We have 20 left to go.  

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

Happy for you but Super-wut? Haha, you so crazy! 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, SAR I said:

55400657-850x560.jpeg

The decades of sticking with the Rangers through the dark times is what made their victory that much more satisfying. 

I was there. I saw the Cup skating on home ice.  It still feels just as good all these years later.  Those of you who leave the Jets now won’t feel it when we get our Super Bowl.  

SAR I

I’ll be dead by then

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How would you be reacting if you were in attendance for this mess. 

Would you attend and not care less. 

Would you wear a bag over your head. 

Discuss

*1996 1-15  I attended every home game and stayed until the end. 

I mentioned this back in early September but I always thought once they announced there would be no fans that CJ and the Jets would use this to their advantage.  With no opportunity to see fans with bags over their heads, hear boos or see a 50% empty stadium the Jets probably felt like a full-on tank could commence.  It is likely also what has them keep Gase longer than anyone would expect (i.e. the entire season).

  • Upvote 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, jgb said:

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

Tip of the cap to you, sir. 

SAR I

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been going since 1991 when I was 11 and sat through the entire Kotite era.  
 

Assuming there was no Covid (I’m not having a Covid debate here) I would still attend every home game.  I also would have probably left the 49ers and Cardinals games early though and probably would be leaving most games where they are down 25 points early.  

  • Upvote 1
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jgb said:

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

Screw you. Hating on PSL owners is entertainment too.

  • Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, joewilly12 said:

How would you be reacting if you were in attendance for this mess. 

Would you attend and not care less. 

Would you wear a bag over your head. 

Discuss

*1996 1-15  I attended every home game and stayed until the end. 

God works in mysterious ways.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, jgb said:

Hating on PSL owners is cheap IMHO. Sports is entertainment. Choices on how to enjoy it can never be measured against "logic" or "investment return" otherwise every $15 spent on a movie would be considered burning your money. Let people enjoy what they enjoy as they want. We should thank PSL owners for financing a new stadium.

jgb not hating on anyone asking a question.....

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...