***Official*** Extend Joe Douglas Thread...

For the lets fry JD crowd... You are the same ones blasting Macc for the STUPID contracts he made in FA....  I'll mention just 2, because there doesn't need to be mention of any more.

Mosley

T. Johnson

But go ahead and keep bashing JD.

• Upvote 2

41 minutes ago, 68JET11 said:

For the lets fry JD crowd... You are the same ones blasting Macc for the STUPID contracts he made in FA....  I'll mention just 2, because there doesn't need to be mention of any more.

Mosley

T. Johnson

But go ahead and keep bashing JD.

It would be awesome if a team would give up a guard for Mosley 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, playtowinthegame said:

We still have a sh*t load of cap space! Enough to make a trade or two. 

There has to be something in the works. 

We have so much cap space at this point that the money HAS to go somewhere, and outside of a few, none of the remaining FAs really justify mega contracts. 

Theres a cap floor we have to hit, and we got a lot of money to spend until we come close to it. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

There has to be something in the works. 

We have so much cap space at this point that the money HAS to go somewhere, and outside of a few, none of the remaining FAs really justify mega contracts. 

Theres a cap floor we have to hit, and we got a lot of money to spend until we come close to it. 

I said this in another thread, what is the plan because I don’t see one. New England with the same money just smashed it. All I see coming is a bunch of 2nd and 3rd tier players to fill gaps, with none of them more than Jags. It’s not going to move the needle.

If the Draft isn’t a home run this guys looking for a new gig next season.

20 hours ago, KINGDIRK said:

Thuney got 5/$80m with $47m guaranteed. 
Good hard pass.

Agreed, rhetoric of missing on thuney is crazy. Why would thuney want come here if KC is calling? why would fans want another massive, splashy free agency contract when we have been burned before? Narrative is embarrassing. The fact that people are questioning JD after 1 not terrible draft is crazy too and makes me think we don't deserve success. I don't think the gase factor isn't helpful either...terrible coach, bad play calling, I am hopeful that we are trending up.

• Upvote 1