Charley Casserly reveals the QB rankings of 23 NFL teams.

4 hours ago, Jetsbb said:

Of course all the Zach haters are chiming in and discounting anything that makes him look good. Just stop it. You guys are just ridiculous. Whether you like Charley or not, he is plugged into NFL circles, and his statement holds more weight than the idiotic Zach hater nonsense that is spewed on this forum. It also validates what Joe said about the Jets seeing a clear top 2 in the QB pecking order. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

5 hours ago, Sperm Edwards said:

So...he polled all the teams who are not drafting a QB no matter what, and therefore didn't waste a bunch of time breaking down film of prospects they're not drafting. 

This is important stuff.

Almost as important as Casserly telling us what life was like back on his home planet Vulcan. 

He's not smart enough or logical enough to be from Vulcan. Spock would slap his face in.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

3 minutes ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I'm not sure if I care less about Mehta or Casserly's opinion about anything.

This isn't about his opinion. It's about what he's learned from talking to teams about their rankings. It confirms that Joe's view that there is a top 2 QB tier is the same view shared by at least 22 (if Jets were one) or 23 clubs.

1 hour ago, jetsrule1969 said:

This isn't about his opinion. It's about what he's learned from talking to teams about their rankings. It confirms that Joe's view that there is a top 2 QB tier is the same view shared by at least 22 (if Jets were one) or 23 clubs.

I don't know if you heard me. I'm not sure if I care less about what Mehta, or Casserly has to say about anything.

• Sympathy 1

11 hours ago, TheNuuFaaolaExperience said:

I don't know if you heard me. I'm not sure if I care less about what Mehta, or Casserly has to say about anything.

You're actually missing my point. He's actually not saying anything he's reporting on what other people are saying. And to be fair Mehta is in a class by himself, as bad as Casserly is, he's a saint compared to Mehta.

• Upvote 1

On 4/8/2021 at 3:55 PM, Sperm Edwards said:

So...he polled all the teams who are not drafting a QB no matter what, and therefore didn't waste a bunch of time breaking down film of prospects they're not drafting. 

This is important stuff.

Almost as important as Casserly telling us what life was like back on his home planet Vulcan. 

I don't trust anyone with a Moe Howard haircut, even less so if they recommend Todd Bowles as a head coach. to anyone.  Bellichick is right about this turd. 

• Haha 1

Just now, Bugg said:

I don't trust anyone with a Moe Howard haircut, even less so if they recommend Todd Bowles as a head coach. to anyone.  

On 4/8/2021 at 4:28 PM, Kolchak said:

Shouldn't he be trying to find McCoffee a job?

A village is missing it's idiot, and he gets a free bowl of soup with his Moe Howard. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I don't know who said it but a few months ago somebody said Charley Casserly looks like Doctor Octopus! Lmfao! I actually replied that he should win post of the year! I'm not kidding that s*** had me laughing for four straight days.

Every time I see/read Casserly, the image of Grandpa Munster changing himself into a bat pops into my head. This guy is so gone it's not funny.