****OFFICIAL JETS VS TITANS GAME THREAD/FINDING OUR WAY****

1 minute ago, Paradis said:

With the way Davis is playing and even Cole, go ahead Rob/Mike. I fcking dare you to say Mims is still working on things. 

I can see that these guys know how to run the routes the only problem is that as WR THER CAN'T CATCH THE BALL!!!!!

Good Grief!! :( 

1 minute ago, Anthony Jet said:

He is not good by any stretch of the imagination, and I’m starting to have doubts, but watching this game, with the exception of the first incompletion, which they didn’t show a replay, I don’t really think you can blame those stats on Wilson

He is very good.  And has been good.

The team around him is pathetic.  How anyone can say ZW is playing poorly this game is simply not watching the game or looking to simply troll.  

Corey Davis how now left about 50 yards on the table.  

• Post of the Week 1

Just now, Smashmouth said:

Does anyone know how many drives Corey Davis has ruined so far this year ? He's ruined 2 today. I wonder if he knows the plays in the slot ? This guy is ******* terrible. 

Inwish I paid more atten to this...but I remember other drives in the other games , watching him run wrong route, or dropping..the qb is plagued by drops...

**** man I know Davis was a good signing but dude is not doing what he is supposed to. Need to get him to play some ball.

1 minute ago, Patriot Killa said:

The interceptions are becoming bit much... and I’m a guy who doesn’t really mind them in this situation, with this team, this situation. 

but this is a bit much.

I agree, but Corey Davis did fall during his route, so that one wasn’t one on him. 

I am now in the following camp…

The problem is obviously with the offense and I think it is mostly with LeFluer. Personnel and playcalling have been bad and it is now affecting the development of the quarterback. Hard to tell how much of this is on Wilson right now.

This may quickly come down to coach Saleh and whether he decides to make a change on offense. Revisiting the idea of putting the OC upstairs in the booth so he can better see what is happening might help.

We are 1/4 into the season so I don’t think he wants to neuter the OC but at a certain point objectivity will have to replace loyalty to LaFleur.

Credit where it is due, the defense has been very very good with limited talent and several young guys. Coaching staff deserves credit for that.

• Upvote 2

This is probably the best defense we’ve had since the Rex days. I’m really surprised how much fight they have.

Our offense is sooooo bad though. I’ve never seen anything like it

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app

Sadly, it prob has more talent than many in years. Our OC is not remotely close to being qualified. He got hired bcuz hes the little bro of the HC’s friend. Cant make this stuff up.

Sent from my iPhone using JetNation.com mobile app
  • Upvote 1