i HATE Keyshawn Johnson

doitny

and i use to love him when he played for us,

tell me is there one ex Jet on TV who hates us as much as him? 

i was messing around on youtube and i came across as a suggestion a clip from Keys show about " did the panthers make a mistake in trading for Sam Darnold"

now this had a date of about 3 weeks ago so i wasnt even going to bother. but it was Keys show and i wanted to see what he said. cause Key was one of the big supporters of Sam and the trade. 

anyway....

at about 2:55 in they were talking about the extension and that backups make alot of money. then Kellerman brings up teams going for a SB and Key out of the corner of his mouth says....not the Jets and laughs.. 

now why do that? they weren't even talking about us. but he took a shot anyway.

maybe you guys can help me remember why he hates us so much. cause we didnt give him his money? or was it because we didnt " throw him the damm ball"

i hate this guy. 

here the clip in case anyone wants to see it for themselves.

1 hour ago, BP said:

If anybody remembers the mid 90’s the Jets were consistently the butt of jokes on espn when kotite was coach. Of course that sh*t came to a complete stop when that terrible guy Bill pacellls came here. But It comes with the territory when you’re an awful team/organization.

Perhaps it makes people feel better to believe there is a vast anti-Jets media conspiracy... I can confirm the media does have a bias... AGAINST sh*tTY TEAMS!!!

• Upvote 4

1 hour ago, T0mShane said:

The Keyshawn-Jason Williams show is the worst thing on radio and is drawing test-pattern ratings. ESPN, naturally, doubles down on them and makes their afternoon shows bring on Williams and Keyshawn for “interviews” where they both just lazily opine about things they clearly haven’t researched. You can tell that the hosts of the shows they’re interrupting for these promos are annoyed by having to bring these two lowly-rated, boring, hacks onto their shows in an attempt to save the very-much doomed Keyshawn morning show.

I actually think Keyshawn could be decent if he put in the work (he doesn’t) and disnt work for espn where the acceptable talking points are given to you. He also shills for USC. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

4 hours ago, doitny said:

and i use to love him when he played for us,

tell me is there one ex Jet on TV who hates us as much as him? 

i was messing around on youtube and i came across as a suggestion a clip from Keys show about " did the panthers make a mistake in trading for Sam Darnold"

now this had a date of about 3 weeks ago so i wasnt even going to bother. but it was Keys show and i wanted to see what he said. cause Key was one of the big supporters of Sam and the trade. 

anyway....

at about 2:55 in they were talking about the extension and that backups make alot of money. then Kellerman brings up teams going for a SB and Key out of the corner of his mouth says....not the Jets and laughs.. 

now why do that? they weren't even talking about us. but he took a shot anyway.

maybe you guys can help me remember why he hates us so much. cause we didnt give him his money? or was it because we didnt " throw him the damm ball"

i hate this guy. 

here the clip in case anyone wants to see it for themselves.

I just saw this the other day as well and it reminded me why I hate this overrated dude so much. He was never as good as he was in his own mind. Was he a decent receiver? yes of course.....was he the legend that he thinks he was? HE!! NO!!

He is constantly making excuses for anyone out of usc and doubles down on excuses for Sam including that its the Jets fault. He looks like a jackass defending Sam to his dying day and no-one else on the show will stand up to him when he makes a ridiculous take on something. 

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

I actually think Keyshawn could be decent if he put in the work (he doesn’t) and disnt work for espn where the acceptable talking points are given to you. He also shills for USC. 

I thought he was interesting when he just started out doing the pregame stuff, but now he sounds like he’s trying to get the show canceled so he can go back to doing nothing. Williams has always been awful and it’s a very ESPN thing that they keep pushing him up the ladder despite being such an empty vessel. They should have whacked him after his comically awful Celtics tweet. 

2 hours ago, T0mShane said:

The Keyshawn-Jason Williams show is the worst thing on radio and is drawing test-pattern ratings. ESPN, naturally, doubles down on them and makes their afternoon shows bring on Williams and Keyshawn for “interviews” where they both just lazily opine about things they clearly haven’t researched. You can tell that the hosts of the shows they’re interrupting for these promos are annoyed by having to bring these two lowly-rated, boring, hacks onto their shows in an attempt to save the very-much doomed Keyshawn morning show.

Keyshawn needs a muzzle.  He’s the epitome of “loves to hear himself talk”.  I also think their show is terrible.  ESPN radio (sports radio as a whole) overall is pretty unlistenable.  Bart and Hahn are the best thing going on espn right now.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, jgb said:

Jets fans hate their best players and love their JAGs

I don't it's as much that John but rather that we have a tendency to overrate and overvalue a roster that over the past 10 seasons has been made up of mostly JAG players at best.

Other than a couple of pretty decent years for punters and a kicker or two this has been a series of teams filled with 100's not very talented players.I had to back up what I wrote just to prove to myself that what we've been forced to watch (when we DO choose to still watch) is a product not worth the cost of a Johnson & Johnson Gauze and Hydrogen Peroxide sandwich. (Yummy)

Over the past 10 seasons here are the "star players" and what they have done:

2011-(8-8) Sanchez pretty good year 26TDs 18 INTs, Shonn Greene 1054  yrds Aaron Maybin had 6 sacks Santonio 51 catches led team

2012-(6-10) Greene went over 1000 yards (last Jet to do it) Jeremy Kerley had 56 catches & 2 guys each had 5 sacks

2013-(8-8) Geno Smith was the QB nuff said Wilkerson and Calvin Pace did each have 10 sacks

2014-(4-12) Eric Decker had 74 rec. and Sheldon Richardson had 8 sacks

2015-(10-6) The year of Fitzmagic he had 31 TDs and Brandon Marshall had 109 Rec. plus lazy bum Wilkerson had a dozen sacks

2016-(5-11) Fitz sucked and Brandon Marshall was the only halfway decent player W/59 Rec

2017-(5-11) Josh McCown and Bryce Petty (0-4 in Dec.) Robby Anderson 63 Rec  7 TDs and J Kearse 65 Rec our 2 sort-of bright spots

2018-(4-12) Sam Darnold's rookie year no one was better than average on both sides of the ball

2019-(7-9) Sam 19 TDs 13 Ints Lev Bell and his big 3.2 YPC 789 Yrds did catch 66 passes and Crowder had 78

2020-(2-14) Darnold & Flacco 15-14 Int's between them and QW had 7 sacks

The way I see it over the past decade we've had 2 maybe 3 players who played like Pro Bowlers or alternates in the least Fitzpatrick had 31 TD passes and Brandon Marshall 109 Receptions. We had 1 year (2015)when Mo Wilkerson was playing like he actually liked playing football and had 12 sacks. 

This is a factual testament as to just how devoid of talent the Jets teams have been fielding over the span of the past 10 seasons. During this era, the Jets have lost 35 more games than they've won and have yet to play in a playoff game in over a decade now.

• Post of the Week 1

1 hour ago, Rob Moore said:

Keyshawn needs a muzzle.  He’s the epitome of “loves to hear himself talk”.  I also think their show is terrible.  ESPN radio (sports radio as a whole) overall is pretty unlistenable.  Bart and Hahn are the best thing going on espn right now.

Bart tries too hard, imo. 

Key is annoying when you hear him talk. Even when he used to call Michael Key, it semeed like he had no idea what he was talking about, but I think he's annoying because when people talk to him, he acts like he's the toughest guy in the room. He might be, but he lets everyone know it. 

6 hours ago, jgb said:

Jets fans hate their best players and love their JAGs

its not like that for me. Key brought this on himself.

i still love Revis. im not like that.

but again who on TV hates us like him?

Bart? ok he works for us......Rex.. no....Sanchez...no.. Woody.. no.... Tanny ... no.

but Key?

hey Key, hows the weather today?...... its sh*tty..... but not as sh*tty as the Jets..

2 hours ago, Rob Moore said:

I thought that Michael Kay was the most torturous guy to listen to until I heard Keyshawn.  He cant string more than two words together at a time without that annoying cadence.  If you can believe it, he is even more self indulgent than Michael Kay.   His delivery style is horrendous and the content is just as bad.   ESPN radio in general is a garbage product.  The only time I have it on is during a Jets game if I'm out working in the yard.  

• Upvote 1

8 hours ago, jgb said:

Perhaps it makes people feel better to believe there is a vast anti-Jets media conspiracy... I can confirm the media does have a bias... AGAINST sh*tTY TEAMS!!!

This isn't true nobody talks about the Detriot Lions or Vikings because nobody cares....Jets have a passionate and insane fanbase and they are trolled constantly by the media for clicks and ratings.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, T0mShane said:

While we’re ripping on ESPN radio, Greenberg is on with his “NFL Insider” Kimberly Martin, whose job it is, apparently, to comment on Rapoport and Schefter tweets

The worst is when people act like Schefter giving an opinion equates to him having inside information...."well if Schefter is saying it there must be truth in it".