Mike White would have won today

Blackout

5 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Flacco put up 17 points, seven of which was a layup off an INT and the other when a CB misplayed the dart to Moore. Granted, White isn’t squeezing that pass into Moore, but let’s not act like Flacco brought some magical prowess to the team today. It was a waste of a game.

I would have started White, but from a QB perspective, the games are meaningless until Wilson plays again. 

White has proven he's going to be a good backup to have around, but we know he's not the plan. 

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Flacco put up 17 points, seven of which was a layup off an INT and the other when a CB misplayed the dart to Moore. Granted, White isn’t squeezing that pass into Moore, but let’s not act like Flacco brought some magical prowess to the team today. It was a waste of a game.

You’re insufferable 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I would have started White, but from a QB perspective, the games are meaningless until Wilson plays again. 

White has proven he's going to be a good backup to have around, but we know he's not the plan. 

I’m just going to be bitter about this for awhile. It feels very Jets to hand a start to Flacco this week when both White and Wilson were healthy. Big picture, does it matter? No. But they could at least recognize that the team loved White, the fans loved White, and it gave us something to root for. 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I’m just going to be bitter about this for awhile. It feels very Jets to hand a start to Flacco this week when both White and Wilson were healthy. Big picture, does it matter? No. But they could at least recognize that the team loved White, the fans loved White, and it gave us something to root for. 

Stop with the delusion. No one liked white after he completely sh*t the bed last week. 4 picks should have been 7. 8 picks in 3 games. Left 3 separate games because of injury. He is what he is. 

• Upvote 3

Just now, T0mShane said:

The joke of it was, that Saleh made out the Dolphins defense to be some sort of elite unit.   Their blitz was so sophisticated that only a 14 year vet like Joe Flacco could possibly succeed.   The Dolphins didn’t do anything that was any different than any other team.  Maybe, just maybe, if you coached up your younger QBs better they could have figured out what Miami was doing.  It’s like, they decided, why let our younger QBs learn something this week when we can kick back our feet and just roll old Joe out there.   I just thought it was a gutless move from Saleh and his justification for all of this made him look like he doesn’t really know what’s going on here.  

• Sympathy 4

1 hour ago, Untouchable said:

Mike White would’ve dinked and dunked his way to 138 yards, 1 TD, 2 INT’s and then gotten hurt yet again.

But we would’ve learned so much…

I'd bet he wouldnt lead the Jets to a single TD.

The fish and their blitz packages would have confused him into a nightmarish game

• Upvote 3
  • WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, sec101row23 said:

The joke of it was, that Saleh made out the Dolphins defense to be some sort of elite unit.   Their blitz was so sophisticated that only a 14 year vet like Joe Flacco could possibly succeed.   The Dolphins didn’t do anything that was any different than any other team.  Maybe, just maybe, if you coached up your younger QBs better they could have figured out what Miami was doing.  It’s like, they decided, why let our younger QBs learn something this week when we can kick back our feet and just roll old Joe out there.   I just thought it was a gutless move from Saleh and his justification for all of this made him look like he doesn’t really know what’s going on here.  

That Flacco vs the exotic Dolphins blitzes thing was such a comical, transparent lie. If that was the case, then he shouldn’t have subjected White to the Bills blitz packages. I’ll go to my grave believing Flacco was Woody’s call because he didn’t want to see another blowout this week. Granted, they lost and were always going to lose, but I’d imagine that Saleh is sleeping easier tonight because they only lost by 7

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

I agree. 

It's very Jetsy. 

I suspect they genuinely feared that he would have struggled against the blitz and thrown a bunch of picks, but they also have the same fear with Wilson. They should have let White play

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

the fans love White? i say its 60-40 Wilson on this board. and the team? yeah they loved White after Cincy but after last week im sure they dont care who the QB is as long as they give them a shot to win. Flacco did that today.

37 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

That Flacco vs the exotic Dolphins blitzes thing was such a comical, transparent lie. If that was the case, then he shouldn’t have subjected White to the Bills blitz packages. I’ll go to my grave believing Flacco was Woody’s call because he didn’t want to see another blowout this week. Granted, they lost and were always going to lose, but I’d imagine that Saleh is sleeping easier tonight because they only lost by 7

your right. 

you and all your jets hater group are killing Saleh every day so its no surprise he is feeling heat to win... or at least not get blown out. he couldn't take a chance White couldn't handle the blitz and let this game be a 40 pt game. 

• Upvote 2