*** NFL Gameday 01/23 ***

Beerfish

1 hour ago, DoubleDecker said:

Kupp with one of the filthiest series of plays you'll see from a wide receiver all playoffs!  Happy for Stafford..... man I desperately WANT the Jets to have a star receiver, please football gods!

Agreed.  If Kupp does not get out of bounds on the first catch, the second does not matter.  Two great plays. 

Would love to see Stafford play in the SB.  Will be rooting for the Rams next week.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Lith said:

Agreed.  If Kupp does note get out of bounds on the first catch, the second does not matter.  Two great plays. 

Would love to see Stafford play in the SB.  Will be rooting for the Rams next week.

I think the Rams will be favored to win next week.  Though SF has definitely played tough.

4 minutes ago, OilfieldJet said:

Just a crazy game and wild ending. 

Rams out-played them, but looking back, probably went to conservative, too many runs, too early. It also took Stafford out of the zone he was in.

Also, to be honest, Brady is great at Q4 come backs.

Yeah. The way he made Gay miss that FG short was amazing.  And how he forced Akers to fumble on the goal line before the half?  What a play!   And forcing that bad snap!  And most of all, stripping Akers with just over 2 minutes left. Tremendous play by Brady!  And the way Brady bounced that 4th down run outside. Outstanding.  But Brady letting Kupp catch those two passes on that last drive is just inexcusable.  

Come on people. It's a team game.  Other than the pass to Evans, Brady was subpar today.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Lith said:

But it was entertaining.  All 3 games this weekend have been sloppy, but fun to watch.  As a fan, with no rooting interest, I will take that.

I didn’t think I was rooting for anyone either but I caught myself yelling at the screen like I was a life long rams fan. Couldn’t watch Brady get credit for another comeback when the team they were playing was literally doing everything in their power to lose the game.